Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Beautiful Babies Mama
jumpy.gif
Quiet Morning on BYC
caf.gif
Happy Note: I plugged the bator back in as Blarney suggested, and would you believe 4 of those eggs are healthy with veins everywhere?! I think eggs are more resilient than we give 'em credit for. So,..I'll go through an entire hatch for 4 eggs, but how can I not?
smile.png

Yah!!! Sending you tons of good vibes. What kind of chicks?

Look what snuck out from under my porch steps today!!! What a wonderful surprise! Just came home with cranky kiddo, from the dentist (still numb) and MIL called to say she's heading over.... So a lil sunshine in my cloudy day.

Look what snuck out from under my porch steps today!!! What a wonderful surprise! Just came home with cranky kiddo, from the dentist (still numb) and MIL called to say she's heading over.... So a lil sunshine in my cloudy day.

YAY!!!! (I am horrible with breeds... what kind??)

Mama2my: they are part of a Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin project. You can't really tell by looking at Momma, I'm learning that the dark ones don't color up as well, but that's part of the fun of this project...seeing what you get.

Mama2my: they are part of a Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin project. You can't really tell by looking at Momma, I'm learning that the dark ones don't color up as well, but that's part of the fun of this project...seeing what you get.

That is what I thought they were!! So cute. I am loving the surprise of this coloring. I am trying to document the weekly changes in mine.

Blarneyeggs,
Those must be some magical steps you have....all I have under my deck is a collection of lost balls and the occasional skunk, possum, ground hog, or mother cat with kittens. Didn't mind the cat family much, but they left after one day....didn't seem to like us nosy neighbors I guess. Now, a pretty hen and brood of adorable chicks would be a nice change of pace.....

mm

[COLOR=0000FF]Look what snuck out from under my porch steps today!!!  What a wonderful surprise!  Just came home with cranky kiddo, from the dentist (still numb) and MIL called to say she's heading over.... So a lil sunshine in my cloudy day.[/COLOR]

Hello from neighboring NJ. Just had to say those are cute babies and love the pic.

Back
Top Bottom