Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

In a couple hours I will be taking my son to the hospital for his surgery. We are both nervous. Can't wait for him to feel better.
fl.gif

So this weekend, I need to go through my coops and figure out who stays. I know I am going to have several pairs of bantam orps that can go. I need to evaluate what I have left in silkies, too. I am probably just going to keep a few hens and pullets and then the babies I am growing out.

Hatched a bunch of babies yesterday and bought a trio of bantam lemon blue cochins.

The next several months is going to be full of evaluating and waiting for me, lol!!

So this weekend, I need to go through my coops and figure out who stays. I know I am going to have several pairs of bantam orps that can go. I need to evaluate what I have left in silkies, too. I am probably just going to keep a few hens and pullets and then the babies I am growing out.

Hatched a bunch of babies yesterday and bought a trio of bantam lemon blue cochins.

The next several months is going to be full of evaluating and waiting for me, lol!!

Good Lord Mama, why did you do that to me? I had squished the Silkie bug I'd gotten, and now this. MUST RESIST!!!!

Can't get over how this thread took off! It's great to see so much going on.

A friend has some Royal Palm turkeys available if anyone is looking.... he's selling them in pairs. They were hatched on Easter.
smile.png

He lives in Beaver County... just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom