Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hope you feel better and things go off without a hitch! 
I forget most people don't have it, sorry. I keep it for temp wall patches, crafts (made sidewalk chalk the other day) and incase I ever see an awesome print I want to cast among other things. 
Hopefully it doesn't come back, ever though it'd be nice to have proof they're around. 

it would be cool to have some plaster of Paris on hand...where do you buy it? Like an A C Moore?
Still no pips in my leghorn eggs. I need these to hatch so I can slip them under my silkies. Today is day 21 :(

So tomorrow is my kids big swim party with all of their friends. I planned on cleaning and cooking all day. I woke up this morning with the room spinning. Everyt time i got up I would fall over. My 9 & 6 year old were a huge help playing and getting things for my little one so I could lay down. Hubby took me to med express and they said inner ear infection. Hoping its gone by morning bc I have sooooo much to do. Keeping it simple now with chips and pizza instead of making all the little treats I had planned. All the bathrooms and main rooms need cleaned (even though I just did it on Monday grrr). Plus sweeping the pool and cleaning the patio. Horrible timing!

I hope the party went well.

Ugh! Why is it whenever I need to get up early I can't get to sleep?!?!?
barnie.gif
Hopefully I can get up in time to leave when I wanted to. Taking Gavin to Lake Tobias in the morning. He's so excited, and so am I. I haven't been there since elementary school.
wee.gif
Then we're meeting Beaglady.
I am never up this late, but as we are in a hotel room in the Poconos, I can not escape DHs snoring. I can NOT figure out how the kids are sleeping through it. And you get to meet Beaglady?!I am jealous.
Quote: okay----------I will have to google the green dragon , already! It must be a place from the central or western part of the state! Never heard of out from my side of PA!
Green Dragon is on our end of the state. And I'll bet MsLadyHawke is still there... No, Reyvaugh, not weird to save fart eggs, but kind of funny. Sorry to hear you're selling your Milles, you have such gorgeous birds!

Last edited:
it would be cool to have some plaster of Paris on hand...where do you buy it? Like an A C Moore?
I hope the party went well.
I got ours at Walmart. Should be at any craft store too.
Just curious.... Is it weird that I keep all my egg farts? I put them in a jar and let them dry. They make cute jar fillers.
Sounds like something I'd do, but I'll never claim to be "normal" lol

I am never up this late, but as we are in a hotel room in the Poconos, I can not escape DHs snoring. I can NOT figure out how the kids are sleeping through it. And you get to meet Beaglady?!I am jealous.
LOL
lau.gif

Sorry I know how annoying loud snoring can be, it just reminded me of something that I told Seth. He asked if I had an issue with him snoring, my response was "Nope I'll just snore louder than you so I can sleep through it."

I just found another fart egg while cleaning out the one coop. Just finished cleaning out all the chicken/duck pens. Now im waiting on the kids to get the straw i just bought out of the truck and it is their job to make it to each pen....... Sometime today would be nice.......... Lol

Last edited:
i'm in South PA (waynesboro)
was wondering if anyone is currently selling a few Australorp bantam hens
have been looking a while, but to no avail.

Back
Top Bottom