Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Will do I also have som frizzels mixed in too plus one rouge frizzel Cochin/silkie mix!! She was supposed to be pure Cochin but suprise suprise she isn't. I wana get rid of her but my 3 yr old loves frizzle Chicky as she calls her. Yes all of our chickens have names and most of thm are princess! I'll try to post pics tomorrow

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

LOL, yes, this is what happens when you allow the kids to name them!

Someone asked me the names of all my chickens. There are 31! Plus Duck and the ducklings.
    So here goes: Dinner, Chica, Splash, Wynonna, Bleu, Road Runner, Twindiot (or Boy), that one, that one, that one, you, you, you, red, red, red, move, move, move, I said move!, no not you, no not you either, if you want some come get it, no it's inside the fence, you're an idiot, look it's a wellie, the other wellie, if I catch you, Stop it!, we need to name you, and Baby Chick. None of the ducklings have names, as the 6 yo wanted to name them all princess.

1 person likes this.
  3. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Her are my EE's that I hatched. They are so loving...but so bad.LOL[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    SO cute!!

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I am heading up to Children's in Pittsburgh today with my youngest. She will be getting her cornea transplant today around 1:30. If you have a second, please send her a good thought. This is surgery #6 and I am a little nervous this time! We should be home sometime tomorrow.

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Thoughts, hopes and prayers going your daughter's way...and yours! As an Optech, I'm confident in the results for you!

7. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    thoughts and prayers are with her[​IMG]

8. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Well I had to let her name them because she is the reason I finally talked the hubby into lettin me get chickens! Plus she feeds them and picks weeds for them everyday! She is my chicken girl :eek:)

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

10. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Thoughts and Prayers...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by