Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am heading up to Children's in Pittsburgh today with my youngest. She will be getting her cornea transplant today around 1:30. If you have a second, please send her a good thought. This is surgery #6 and I am a little nervous this time! We should be home sometime tomorrow.

adding my prayers to the others.....

Wlrabbitry, what a darling lil girl!

Missy, bout wet my pants when I read your post! Too true!

It's eerily quiet here as all the big roosters are at the show! I DID not anticipate all the work and confusion preparing for the show. Can I just say, there was a whole lot of ugly going on here this morning!

Last edited:
ok ok here are a few pics of my princesses!!!

Cinderella(black) Snow White and Princess frog (Buff)

Tinkerbell (Red Frizzle)

My Silkie/Cochin mix in the front that i wanna get rid of (Frizzle as my daughter calls her)

BooBoo My blue rooster ( my daughter calls them Band-aid chickens so we named a rooster boo) the 2 white hens Ariel and Clover Flower, and white rooster Aladdin.. yes almost all of them but here is an idea of what i have.. Love them all soo much!!

mama2my4,

Prayers that the surgery went well, and prayers for a speedy recovery for your precious little girl.

kamir

Kids. I send my kids after them. The two year old can catch a chick in seconds. Or dump a pile of food. They come running:)

So the ducklings annoyed me this morning, they dumped both bowls of water within seconds of me pouring them, again. So I came upstairs, got a plastic bin, went down, grabbed the ducklings and took them outside to the (empty) duck pen. Duck, who was roosting on top of the garage, flew down the second she heard them. And was checking them out from the outside of the pen. I picked her up and deposited her in there with them. She immediately started "mothering" them. Showed them the food and water, and started preening them. She has not left the pen all day...we'll see what happens at dusk!

I am heading up to Children's in Pittsburgh today with my youngest. She will be getting her cornea transplant today around 1:30. If you have a second, please send her a good thought. This is surgery #6 and I am a little nervous this time! We should be home sometime tomorrow.
Hope the surgery went well. Speedy recovery for your little one!

Back
Top Bottom