Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Oh my goodness!

We sold my car for $900 and bought my new car. We go to sign the papers on Saturday and I can take "Karlita" home with me.

"Reba" (old car) was sold to a man who desperately needs a new car. Everything is rusted and bonked out on him. He said he'd take really good care of her. Still sad day for me.

SO...here's the fun story. We had been working with the specific dealer (specific person!) for about a week. Getting everything ready, he held the car for us ALL day so we could drive it, lowered the price...everything!

We know he is not in today but need to take the car to have it looked at by a mechanic. (Two of them) and come back. This other lady who has only helped for 5 minutes...runs the financing application. AND CHANGES ALL THE PAPERWORK TO HER SELLING THE CAR instead of the guy we had been working with this whole time!!!

We copied all the paperwork and sent an email to the original dealer. This should be hilarious...I can't believe she would do that!
Yep. That sounds about right, unfortunately!

OK so I need input just for future reference!! I keep on seeing people say that bad they have yellow feet. Well I have bantam cochins and they all have yellow feet!! Is the no yellow feet breed specific or all chickens?? I got mine from a hatchery and I know they aren't as nice as others out there but I'm wonder more for te future cause I'm sure my girls will want to show chickens later down the road when they are older!! Thanks for the input!

My Banty Cochins have yellow feet. Kinda cute.

Yes, Ropo, NEVER trust a car dealer. (I know, I'm married to one)

Motorcycle chick, I feel for you. My first time was pretty traumatic. A real series of unfortunate events. If I had the time (or the stomach for it) I'd type it all out.

OK so I need input just for future reference!! I keep on seeing people say that bad they have yellow feet. Well I have bantam cochins and they all have yellow feet!! Is the no yellow feet breed specific or all chickens?? I got mine from a hatchery and I know they aren't as nice as others out there but I'm wonder more for te future cause I'm sure my girls will want to show chickens later down the road when they are older!! Thanks for the input!

Yellow feet are the color they are supposed to be. Its only bad if they are not supposed to. Like chickens that call for white skin in the standard of perfection. That's all :)

My Banty Cochins have yellow feet. Kinda cute.

Yes, Ropo, NEVER trust a car dealer. (I know, I'm married to one)

Motorcycle chick, I feel for you. My first time was pretty traumatic. A real series of unfortunate events. If I had the time (or the stomach for it) I'd type it all out.
Yeah, I could say the same. I won't tell you what went on with the first one. Having nightmares!

I think I am going to thin out my Bantam Orpington coop. I just really have too many. Do these prices sound right to you?

Pair (one pullet one cockerel) $20
Trio (2 pullets 1 cockerel) $35

Quad (3 pullets 1 cockerel) $50

Thanks for your input I thought they were ok but I just didn't know.. Just have been reading so much and didn't know if they were supposed to have yellow feet or if that was a no no!!

How many times have you seen a raccoon or weasel near the chickens during the day? My neighbor just said that she lost 4 chickens around noon yesterday. She also told me not to worry (????).
I am lost as to how my girls are safe (so far!). Very few references say that weasels are a threat to adults, and all have said they hunt at night.
So, who has had a problem before?

Back
Top Bottom