Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I need eggs also....This would be for the sept egg swap on here, would like to surprise the person getting the eggs, (they know what breeds I have so I would like to send something that I do not have) If you can mail out eggs this week and you accept paypal llet me know.

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    I have really had it with the predator problems. I want my babies to free range, sooooooo today we decided for sure to get a Great Pyrenees. I Really hope this is the right decision.

3. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I keep a chicken journal. I had one egg that tiny, and wrote it down as a 1/4 egg. It is, after all, the size of a quarter, not half dollar. [​IMG] I think I took more pictures of that one than Penny's (oh gee. $$ again!) first egg.

4. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

5. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    I would be scared to know I was being watched that closely by anyone .. Family or otherwise !!!!! I would have trouble being nice as well -.. sounds like my sister's bf family that lives around them that like to tell her what a bad mother she is and how she does not take care of her (properly vetted) animals. Guess it takes all kinds... DO not let what others door say change the way you live your life ..particularly those who have no business being in yours !!!

6. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    That is just IMO but that is what I do about people like that in my life !!

7. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    It looks like i am gonna have an overabundance of baby NN cross roos .... I already have one big boy and am getting a second one next week ... anyone interested in a baby NN cross roo ? These are from my first ever hatch ... just asking local here before I post ... they are not for food lol they must be going to be a pet not a grow up for food kinda chicken lol

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    . The egg is tiny! I am going to post a pic. I would have to say Heather that atleast one of those lil banty kids you gave is a girl

9. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

They are really neat dogs!! You have that much trouble with predators??? But they won't really help with hawks will they?? I was trying to figure out a good way to control the whole hawk situation!! But no luck so far!! The only downside to bantams!! Post pics when you get him/her!!

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Sooooo, ya need some eggs eh? I have a blend....So a mixed batch of Patrick's eggs and a pair of parking lot barred rocks. anything else? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by