Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Sooooo, ya need some eggs eh? I have a blend....So a mixed batch of Patrick's eggs and a pair of parking lot barred rocks. anything else?
big_smile.png
Well just drop me some patrick eggs off there for pick up next saturday lol

Oh ducks! So you need a couple of handsome mature studs to help fert your girls? I have Phineas and Ferb and I'm sure they have never seen a female in their lives. One is a cayuga and the other a blue fawn

I have pekings and mallard with just right male female ration for now but ty lol now if someone wanted to donate some girls to go with them that would be diffrent lol

So everyone is crossed with the BCM Roo
that's perfect, this swap partner is expecting me to send leghorn eggs, that will really confuse him...I do need to have these packaged and at the post office by the 25th.....i may be scheduled to work 11pm to 7am this week but will not know for sure till monday night....

that's perfect, this swap partner is expecting me to send leghorn eggs, that will really confuse him...I do need to have these packaged and at the post office by the 25th.....i may be scheduled to work 11pm to 7am this week but will not know for sure till monday night....
Does that mean i might not can come saturday ?
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom