Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Well, i was supposed to go pick up the NN roo ... you wouldn't happen to want a baby NN roo cross would ya ? lol andpossibly drop off a JG rooster if wing had decided he wanted one or not by then oh and if we are meeting there if ya want that cuckoo maran ill bring her ...??? if its still on and yes I will take some eggs for the incubator if ya have some extra lol

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    See I have been trying to find a time to get down there and bring along two of those lil parking lot babies I have been growing up. I am more than willing to share eggs. And Surely! That girl can come and hang with copper and she will be a happy addition to my crazy lil flock.

3. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    ok well thats settled then i will being her along she is a bit to timid to be in with my flock... they are mean girls lol idk why .. if wing doesnt have to work that is i guess ...

4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    everyone bring large cages, I have alot of thinning out to do..and don't wear flip flops...The turkeys find toes really tasty..

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Ugh! I started a second job....self employment has it's perks and it's not so perky points. I start working second shift m-f. So what time would ya be thinking for Sat?

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oooohhh turkeys on the toes. I usually wear crocs and wingnut my one comet goes and pecks through the holes.

8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

So I just got done catching up on posts, and this comment might be a bit late, but I am excited to have the bantam eggs (the d'uccles). They are so tiny, and white, and I'm gonna have the cutest Easter Eggs of all. YAY, Come on Spring!!!![​IMG]

9. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    damg might have to make sure and find my stupid tennis shows then or clean out my old boots the kids stole and left on the back porch .. yeah what time will be good saturday since we are flinging this all together lol

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Mine was a real shocker! A mini-me brown egg that was a third of the size of the rest if that big

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by