Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

A fox i think, do they typically take/kill that many, I mean some in the run left dead, one injured in the run, near the house in the woods outside the coop... Their had to be more than 1 fox to do this... I have 22, I have 9 left.. ugh I still don't understand if it was a fix hiw the door got open, cab they climb or jump a fence... pull the door open... I don't get it
Yes she is in the ICU prolly happy to since she is in the house.

Thank you everyone kinda numb, doesn't help I am holding a dying kitten also.. foster kitten, she isn't going to make it and if she makes it through the night I will have her put down in the morning. . My poor angels.. ugh
I feel bad for you, and your animals. I wish I could do something, it really is a horrible feeling I know.

It could be a fox, or a dog maybe? Some dogs can be very destructive, and we tend to blame the wild animals more, maybe because we don't want to think of them as viscous predators.

Final count on turkey looks like 4 and also had 4 Muscovy hatch today

Final thing for the day is caused by hubby....he told me that he was going shopping today after work, I thought nothing of this since shopping to him is buying a pair of boots twice a year, he is very low maintenance....

Imagine my shock when I went to do my walk thru after work at midnight and came across this.

Ducklings are adorable, and this one sure knows how to pose!

Are you sure that tractor wasn't there for years, and he just washed it?
I guess this is your family's version of coming home with a new car?
lau.gif

Roses, so sorry. Yes, fox can climb/ jump, find a way in. They are very agile. One of my biggest worries.

Wingstone, tell hubby I'm jealous! PM I sent before reading this will explain, lol. Seems all my equipment died this year. just can't swing one of those at the moment.

I meant to ask you, Fisherlady----where did you find the life vest for your pup?? I'd love to get one for my Zoey, as we go out on the lake a lot, but I'm always afraid to take her out past the bay into open water, because she is not a strong swimmer.

Look around a bit for the life jacket! Got this one recently for our new pup from TJ Maxx. Have another from Petco, pretty much the same thing but much more expensive. The pup loves to swim but were taking them to the beach and I want her to wear it if she's going to be in the ocean. My older dog (modeling the jacket in this picture) is a very weak swimmer so I put one on her when were out on the lake too.

So sorry to hear about the bad day Rose, hope you find whatever did this...

X3 on the chukar for Fisher Lady, I would be trying to catch that one.

Candle the 12 duck eggs that I got from CC's neighbor, all 12 are growing.

Final count on turkey looks like 4 and also had 4 Muscovy hatch today

Final thing for the day is caused by hubby....he told me that he was going shopping today after work, I thought nothing of this since shopping to him is buying a pair of boots twice a year, he is very low maintenance....

Imagine my shock when I went to do my walk thru after work at midnight and came across this.

We will try to catch the little guy if it is still around when we get home from camp...we were in the process of getting birds rounded up and put in their paddock when we saw it. I think it just misses having company with the way it acted.

The duckling is adorable and I am so glad the other eggs are all developing!!!

If I came home and found that my first question would be..."what toys did you get with it?" LOL (the PTO post hole digger would be a must have for me!) congrats on the new equipment, that is awesome!

Fisherlady, funny you should say that, it was the attachments that first caught my attention, you can not see them in the pic days they are laying on the ground beside it, It was to dark to really dig but I did see a potato plow.

Dheltzel, he could wash and scrub his tractors and they still would not be as shiny as this one, even the attachments are spotless, someone must of had this just for show

Back
Top Bottom