Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Not word at all. I canned mine this year.

Home canned sauerkraut, cantaloupe, watermelon rind, and pickles were my Christmas gifts to family.

I agree with CC, not weird at all!
And CC,love the gifting thing!

We made ours in Sept and froze it in mid Jan.We use clean 5 gal. buckets,plates,and gal. water bottles to hold down.
You can make Kraut any time of the year!:D

@oletymer Found the original pix. This was before I put the woodstove, bathroom walls, ladder to loft or moved anything in.
Quote:
oh ok never thought of using one of those to live in, like a mobile home
this what i was pictuing........
lau.gif

[@=/u/146374/oletymer]@oletymer[/@] Found the original pix. This was before I put the woodstove, bathroom walls, ladder to loft or moved anything in.
Front width: 200px; height: 132px"> [/URL] Back door with my son's gf hanging out waiting on me to help her down cuz steps are not set yet This end will contain kitchen width: 200px; height: 132px"> [/URL] 12X12 loft on each end for kids' rooms width: 200px; height: 132px"> [/URL] This end is the front. My room goes to the right of the door in front of window. Woodstove goes on the block base to the left. Livingroom area is on right across from woodstove. Lots of work to do, but moving in as soon as electric, plumbing
oh ok never thought of using one of those to live in, like a mobile home this what i was pictuing.... ....:lau
That looks similar to my rv. My son is in it. You can see the back of it on the far left in the top pic...lol

Good evening all:

1/2 time report.....Thunder rolling through around the start of the game......took the pooch out 1/2 way through the first quarter and he alerted along the back fence...thought I herd something too...well went out during the 1/2 time and nothing there....guess he convinced whoever was back there to move off....had a redtail fly by this morning ....thought they'd all migrated through......

Half-time report here.... I am at work, so not getting to do much watching, saw a little of the halftime show and honestly wasn't impressed and maybe I am just getting old but I couldn't make out the words half the time? I didn't think fancy pyrotechnics were supposed to overwhelm the songs? Guess I'm back to the old thing again.

Back
Top Bottom