Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Chad I am likin these too!

2. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Quote: I would happily trade you. I want a broody (my flock is too young yet to be broody. Maybe I will get my wish. [​IMG]uh oh!).

3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally, I have some young self blue orp's if you are interested in trying some of those mixes, also a pair of lemon cuckoo orp's...not planning on keeping any of the orp's long term.

Think ahead on those nest boxes, i would not want to reach in the front of those with a broody in there.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    GOTCHA!! I have an long oven mit lol but I have yet to need it with this flock... dumb chickens will get the block if they dont lay!!

I wont know what I need yet until I figure a few genetic stuff ... ok LETS REFRASE that.... IF I figure out basic genetics he he he

MAYBE I should just ask..... What would create an awesome mix with these Partridge brahma lol

5. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL. The comets love the bookshelf convert. I will come up with something new for the next generation. Hmmmm Star Trek themed nesting boxes.......Go places no chicken has gone before lol

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I have to agree with Heather. That blue roo with her would make some really cool offspring

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Not quite as well as some. I just want to see what kind of new color variations I can get.

9. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Ok so first day of taking care of my ex boss ( for you all I only left because I had my first child and got to become a SAHM) and it went well a little cold but went well! So I started the count!!

10 Black Swans
    19 White Swans
    30 Geesen( wide variety and I'm sure I missed some)
    Oo and 6 newly hatched Jungle Fowl chicks!! ( wanna bring them all home they are too cute)

Will have more counts tomorrow!! Can't believe he has that many water fowl ugh he degas the Animal Disease... Gotta get more, and more and more!

10. angelchix

angelchix Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2012
    Karns City, PA
    Any little pullets? I wonder what the ofspring would look like if I crossed them with my yello/golden penciled (experiemental) roo? Exactly where are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by