Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Silver, You are gonna find those BCM x eggs are really tough to see in! So when folks asked me if I candled them before I gave them all away, yes! Did I see anything? Kinda, maybe, occasionally, sometimes LOL.

I wish you all were closer to me. I would hatch all the eggs you wanted. I will gladly give you all the chicks back too!! My husband is getting irritated that I keep looking at eggs for sale. If my stinkin chickens would lay some....
he.gif
Their appetites have really picked up, even though they free range everyday. Maybe that is a sign they will lay soon?? Anyone else experience this...Come on give me some hope here!!!
fl.gif

For those of you that have orpingtons, how soon till you can sex them?
Where do you live? I may have asked before and I know I've done it at least twice with missydc lol.

These guys were born on October 27th. The yellow one is a yellow cuckoo orpington and the other one is choc/lav orpington. In person I thought the yellow might be a girl and the other a boy, but the comb of the yellow looks super big in the pictures. The dark one has slightly thicker legs.

OH HOW CUTE!!!

Back
Top Bottom