Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. L0ove it!!!

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Or even a program like the "Your baby will look like" Take a pic of the roo and one of the hen and this % will look like this and this % will look like that kinda thing!

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I have some eggs in the bator. If I have enough chicks to sell I will take some down. Otherwise I am not going. I don't want to buy at the auction. I can't risk diseases. I am figuring out how much money I have involved with my hobby, its more like a business. So I need to protect my babies!!!!!

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    AMEN!

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    The top one is a pullet. I can't tell yet on the other one. Strange color too????

6. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    That is an awesome idea.

7. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Totally agree and understand I was jw if u planned on going? I wasn't planning on buying either just like to go and look! What kind of chicks are you hatching if you don't mind me asking??

8. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    I will be relocating back to PA very shortly and am in need of finding a place to rent that allows chickens. I accepted a job offer in Camp Hill and anything that is a reasonable driving distance would work. Please let me know if you hear of anything because I am not having any luck finding anything!

9. angelchix

angelchix Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2012
    Karns City, PA
    My chickens will soon have there NPIP certification so any of the ones that new new homes will be leg banded and in this group. I am most likely going to have chicks here for sale, thought about asking $3 each, is that reasonable? My new silkie pullet Ann's clutch should be hatching tomorrow, My 2 yr. old silkie hen Angel has 1 1/2 weeks more to go to make this her fourth brood for this year (how does that poor thing do it), and my one buff Orp hen Ginger just started sitting today, making this her second brood this year. AHHHHH, why are they all waiting until October to start brooding. The guy who did my bloodwork said I might have to knit them all sweaters!!![​IMG]
    I do have pictures to share, I just dont have them on the computer yet. ohhhh sooooo busy, working ot and construction started this week for our new house to be built. . . . . . sooo liiiitttlle time! So much going on, lol[​IMG]

10. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    I havent found many that rent to people with chickens in most areas of PA !! wish I could help !! good luck!!

I am gonna be relocating back to north ga in 6 months or so myself lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by