Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh BTW Ray, I have been expanding [​IMG]. Dang dog.

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I want all these Partridge Brahma out of mine too!! They gettin all stinky and wont shut up lol

ohhh and hi Ray lol

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Awwwww COPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are his babies in my bator Chad?

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yep.

Hoky Shyt!!! Those pallet coups look easier in your pictures LOL.

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Dam NICE looking dog if anything! you musta crappered your pants!! looks huge and tough!!!! Bet she paid a fortune for it, think she would have kept her better detained eh? Bet she has been making a fortune off the puppies!

6. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    i do all ferment for my birds pm me

7. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Market value is probably too low a dollar value right now,,,, at least Green Dragon prices have fallen off badly,,, time of the year I'm sure,,,, if you can talk to the owners directly,,, let them make an offer before you give a dollar value.

If they breed and sell puppies, they know animal prices can vary a great deal,,, they would not want to settle for the price of a beagle if they trying to sell one of the rare breed puppies.

Shoot for the highest dollar value you can,,, they were in the wrong letting her run,,, if they're real animal people,,, they should make a reasonable replacement offer, not to mention what you had to go through with the whole ordeal.

Shame they let her run and got herself in trouble,,,, just lucky it wasn't someone's child ! Doesn't sound like the dog had the best of tempermants !

Am glad you didn't wind up getting bitten or mauled in the whole event.
    '

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The wardens came back and said the wind blew the garage door in and the dog got out. The dog didn't have tags on, just a collar and without knowing I couldn't even eat the birds.

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Well theres always room for more coups lol. I enlisted the neighbor kid. Gonna try and finish that one before work tomorrow and get it set with the skidloader so the kids can move in. And I don't think I'm gonna hang curtains like in yours LOL. Maybe hang a picture and add a window, just no curtains lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by