Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Oh BTW Ray, I have been expanding
smile.png
. Dang dog.

Mud, Mud, Mud Everywhere !

I want electric back too !

I want these 27 Marans chicks out of my basement !

And,,,, Chad,,, sorry to hear about your misfortune !

Did the SLW make it through the ordeal ?
I want all these Partridge Brahma out of mine too!! They gettin all stinky and wont shut up lol

ohhh and hi Ray lol

Last edited:
I can only legally get market value one the birds based on the New Holland Livestock Auction prices. I haven't talked to the owners yet, the Dog Wardens said they want to work with me out of court which is great. It's just BS. Tried to save Copper. His wounds were too bad and sepsis set in.
Awwwww COPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are his babies in my bator Chad?

The SLW and GLW made it through. Lost the blue cochins and SLWs that were only here a week from Heather.

Dog cops came today and found the owners. I have never heard of a Leonberger dog

leonberger_starzyska.jpg
Dam NICE looking dog if anything! you musta crappered your pants!! looks huge and tough!!!! Bet she paid a fortune for it, think she would have kept her better detained eh? Bet she has been making a fortune off the puppies!

Missy, so sorry to hear of your family in Tom's River, I hope things get back to normal for them soon. **cracked me up thinking how you showed up to dinner, stinky n all!
Anyone here do the fermented feed for meaties? Will a couple of 5 gallon containers do the job? Do I need some kind of strainer?
i do all ferment for my birds pm me

Market value is probably too low a dollar value right now,,,, at least Green Dragon prices have fallen off badly,,, time of the year I'm sure,,,, if you can talk to the owners directly,,, let them make an offer before you give a dollar value.

If they breed and sell puppies, they know animal prices can vary a great deal,,, they would not want to settle for the price of a beagle if they trying to sell one of the rare breed puppies.

Shoot for the highest dollar value you can,,, they were in the wrong letting her run,,, if they're real animal people,,, they should make a reasonable replacement offer, not to mention what you had to go through with the whole ordeal.

Shame they let her run and got herself in trouble,,,, just lucky it wasn't someone's child ! Doesn't sound like the dog had the best of tempermants !

Am glad you didn't wind up getting bitten or mauled in the whole event.
'

Quote:

THEY ARE EASY TIGHT and COOL looking to boot! A few people on the incubation thread asked me for details.... dont know how to get more detailed than those pics, its pretty self explanitary,,,, but I sooooo wish you would have brought up the stucco idea before two were built lol

Market value is probably too low a dollar value right now,,,, at least Green Dragon prices have fallen off badly,,, time of the year I'm sure,,,, if you can talk to the owners directly,,, let them make an offer before you give a dollar value.

If they breed and sell puppies, they know animal prices can vary a great deal,,, they would not want to settle for the price of a beagle if they trying to sell one of the rare breed puppies.

Shoot for the highest dollar value you can,,, they were in the wrong letting her run,,, if they're real animal people,,, they should make a reasonable replacement offer, not to mention what you had to go through with the whole ordeal.

Shame they let her run and got herself in trouble,,,, just lucky it wasn't someone's child ! Doesn't sound like the dog had the best of tempermants !

Am glad you didn't wind up getting bitten or mauled in the whole event.
'
The wardens came back and said the wind blew the garage door in and the dog got out. The dog didn't have tags on, just a collar and without knowing I couldn't even eat the birds.

THEY ARE EASY TIGHT and COOL looking to boot! A few people on the incubation thread asked me for details.... dont know how to get more detailed than those pics, its pretty self explanitary,,,, but I sooooo wish you would have brought up the stucco idea before two were built lol
Well theres always room for more coups lol. I enlisted the neighbor kid. Gonna try and finish that one before work tomorrow and get it set with the skidloader so the kids can move in. And I don't think I'm gonna hang curtains like in yours LOL. Maybe hang a picture and add a window, just no curtains lol

Back
Top Bottom