Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Bruce, right now?

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ok getting shut down, generator is getting turned off : ( gonna go to every six hrs off 2hr on : ( running outta gas, should make it till friday, then I will take a wagon to town somehow!!! he he he

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Be safe!!

5. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    I am so sad for all of you with such bad damage and/or having to rehome. Take care and be safe. I wish I was closer to help, but way out here in Ligonier.
    Warm Regards,
    Karen

6. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    I am pretty sure that Golden Cuckoo Marans is Wheaten-Based. Many GCM are. Technically, they should be e+ based ( wildtype), but this is rare. The birds are quite gold, that can be fixed too.. Tail is a total high but that can be corrrected with a female with a lower tail. Nice breast on the bird. See the Marans Chicken Club Golden Cuckoo Marans Standard at their website. I have seen a lot worse than these birds.
    Best,
    Karen

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  7. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    when you get a chance

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Penta, I'm actually about 1 1/2 hours northwest of you if you're staying in Lancaster. You can bring them up today if you'd like, or if you're still there on Tuesday, you're more than welcome to bring the littles over then.

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    It takes an hr an a half to get from Lancaster to Carlise? or did I get where your at wrong again? lol Haven't made my BYC map yet.

10. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm guessing Pentamom is around Eisenhower Blvd. There is a Lancaster Brewing Company there, as I recall, not far from Bass Pro. So Carlisle isn't far. There are a bunch of us within about a half hour or so if help is needed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by