Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Yeah ! Just looked it up. It's right there on Penhar Dr. Right off of 322/Derry St/ Eisenhower Blvd. I am not a fan of that intersection. Has nothing to do with anything dang adhd lol.
  2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Pentamom, We really aren't trying to stalk you lol Just trying to figure out where and how far we are from yas if ya need something.
  3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    OKay. Heading out to knock this big coup out. And Hmmm...Kinda like Sally"s idea.
  4. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

We want to help if we can!
  5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    I'm outside Carlisle...from here it takes me 1 hour to columbia, and about another 20 to LBC.
  6. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL!! It's okay! I appreciate you guys trying to figure out where I am because I have NO CLUE! LOL!! When I check in on Facebook it says Lewis Rd??

We got notice that we are suppose to get power by 11 pm TOMORROW. However, they said we were suppose together power back by 6 pm yesterday-so I've come to the conclusion that they just tell us a day to shut us up. :-/

So we are here for another 2 days. Hubby's work is in bridgewater,NJ and his office has been closed all week-he's an executive with a major apparel company shoes at least able to do some work from the hotel. This is the first time their company has ever been closed this long. It's a bad time also, because his company just made a huge acquisition of a different company and not being able to run the company right really is difficult.

What do you guys suggest I do for a chicken coop?? I don't have the heart to rebuild. I wish I could show you pictures-but it's difficult because apple doesn't let me upload to the site. Are there any good places to get one from around here?

Thank You all so much for wanting to help us!! You all are so sweet!! I think we are cooking in today but if you want to come visit us you are more than welcome to!! :)
  7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

WAHOO!!! I graduated to Out Of The Brooder!!! LOL!!
  8. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
  9. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Pentamom, I am very sorry for your loss. I grew up in Hightstown and spent a lot of time in Seaside and Toms River. I currently have a place in Ocean City and we took some damage, but sort of lucked out. Hang in there - Jersey peeps are tough. 8)

Chad, you are one brave dude to face down that dog - gun or not. Very sorry about the losses. Those roosters were heros! I wish I could help but I haven't even started building my coop yet. I am pretty good for a few laughs if that helps.

Hang in there everybody who has been picked on by Sandy.
  10. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Yup. Leonbergers are rare and exoensive Pups go for 1000. and up. Stupid people. If they had treated the dog like a Leonberger and not a canine, this wouldn't have happened. Karen
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by