Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Wow 4 sq feet per bird in the coop itself? I thought the design forum was saying 2-3 sq feet in the coop and an additional 2-3 sq feet in the run.

OK, so that means bigger coop baby! I have plenty of room, so going bigger isn't an issue.

Wow 4 sq feet per bird in the coop itself? I thought the design forum was saying 2-3 sq feet in the coop and an additional 2-3 sq feet in the run.

OK, so that means bigger coop baby! I have plenty of room, so going bigger isn't an issue.
It's always easier to plan bigger than not have enough room.

Make all kinds of hair bows and accesories for little girls- teens- adults!! Started making them for my daughter and now do it as a side job!!! But man does it consume so much of my spare time!! Like I am up now making flowers!! Ugh but it can be fun!

Do you have an etsy site or webpage? I'd love to get some for my granddaughters for Christmas.

now the waiting game after the interview,,,,I never went for a job that I had to sign for a criminal backfgound check, also had a written test and a hands on tool test..........wait....wait....wait......
fl.gif

Barbie, LOVE you avatar.
I'm hoping for a safe night for everyone and their families.
Thank you. That's my Trix, my girls are terrible and pluck out his tail feathers whenever they start to grow. lol.. I am happy to finally have my cable and internet back. Now its time to catch up on my reading here. Hope everyone made it out of the storm well. I hope everyone gets their power back soon. Still so many people here without power.

that is a good estimate for BANTAMS, not LF. For bantams 2 sq ft in the coop and 4 sq ft in the run

Back
Top Bottom