Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Remember, you want to give your birds as much room as you possibly can. The more crowded they are, the more disease you will have. The more room they have to spread out, the happier they will be.

Neighbor's birds started laying a few weeks ago. They are incubating the eggs already. Am I wrong about the starter eggs not being big enough for the chicks to properly grow?

I don't have an etsy site or website but I do post some stuff on fb and I can pretty much make anything you find on etsy! It is just so crazy with 2 kids under 4 and making bows while they sleep could never keep up with an online site. I do craft shows and people place orders who have previous bought from mean friends!! But I could give you all my fb name if you'd like!

I don't have an etsy site or website but I do post some stuff on fb and I can pretty much make anything you find on etsy! It is just so crazy with 2 kids under 4 and making bows while they sleep could never keep up with an online site. I do craft shows and people place orders who have previous bought from mean friends!! But I could give you all my fb name if you'd like!

Me, please!!

Oh, I did want to say (maybe you know this already) but with etsy, you can list just what you have in stock.

Question for all you chicken novice's.
My hens hatched out some chicks 8 weeks ago. 9 still going strong. When on earth will they start laying again I am hungry...
Wendy

I have no idea, but have you tried the "Chicken Egglaying Dance"?
D.gif
wee.gif

Neighbor's birds started laying a few weeks ago. They are incubating the eggs already. Am I wrong about the starter eggs not being big enough for the chicks to properly grow?
I always have to help these chicks, they just do not have the room to turn around, many hatch from the wrong end,.....not a good idea to set these eggs, when you can just wait a little while longer and have better sized eggs.

Back
Top Bottom