Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Thursday they were sayimg. Tuesday they will know more of the track of the storm. I really hope it blows out to sea. Lost my internet again for awhile tonight. Still so many of my friends near me have no power.

2. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Hi Baym
    sent you a private message via BYC.
    Best,
    Karen

3. swataracreek

swataracreek Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 3 silver penciled Plymouth rock pullets if you want them they are 16 weeks old.
    Sorry for your loss
    Ed

4. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Power back on as of Friday,,,, noon.... FEELS GOOD, cuts down on the routine a little !!!

Went to Green Dragon to celebrate.....LOL... a few nice birds there....CHEAP !!

5. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

@Blarney...had fun hanging out at the show today! Next year its girls weekend!!! ;)

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sounds like a plan, MsLadyHawke! I plan on hitting the First State booth when I go back tomorrow to pick up some vaccines and some wormer...let me know if you saw something you wish you'd gotten, I'm right on it!! Oh, and I plan on winning some stuff at the Chinese Auction. I'm freakishly lucky at that stuff. Must be my Irish Heritage.

I just know there were other BYCers there at the show, we should have to wear name tags with our call names on them! I saw Funky Feathers there, she's ending her Mille Fleur Banty Cochin project and had a bunch of chicks for sale, was also selling a pair that she was showing, nice type and pattern on the girl.

If anyone from here is there tomorrow, say hi to me. I'll be in jeans and a black hockey windbreaker and I look like I'm carrying a pumpkin on my shoulders (been over a month and the dye hasn't rinsed out yet...may just have to shave my head.

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh how I wish I were there......

10. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    What show are you all talking about???
    Been a long long day got woke up at 3:30 am byemy 3 yr old who couldn't breathe she has croup and it is possibly one of the worse things to ever experience!!she is much better now that she is on pred!
    How is everyone doing? Did everyone finally get their power back? Hope so!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by