Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Thursday they were sayimg. Tuesday they will know more of the track of the storm. I really hope it blows out to sea. Lost my internet again for awhile tonight. Still so many of my friends near me have no power.

So I am shooting for no more than max 8 hens (more likely 6), so I would need 32 (or 24) sq feet of coop space, plus more space for roosts and nests? Sound about right?
Hi Baym
sent you a private message via BYC.
Best,
Karen

Wingstone, I know we'll all be sending our best your way tomorrow. I love all the great advice you've been given. Such great folks on this thread!
Sally, they get rid of that tree yet?
Ray! Still no power?!
Power back on as of Friday,,,, noon.... FEELS GOOD, cuts down on the routine a little !!!

Went to Green Dragon to celebrate.....LOL... a few nice birds there....CHEAP !!

Sounds like a plan, MsLadyHawke! I plan on hitting the First State booth when I go back tomorrow to pick up some vaccines and some wormer...let me know if you saw something you wish you'd gotten, I'm right on it!! Oh, and I plan on winning some stuff at the Chinese Auction. I'm freakishly lucky at that stuff. Must be my Irish Heritage.

I just know there were other BYCers there at the show, we should have to wear name tags with our call names on them! I saw Funky Feathers there, she's ending her Mille Fleur Banty Cochin project and had a bunch of chicks for sale, was also selling a pair that she was showing, nice type and pattern on the girl.

If anyone from here is there tomorrow, say hi to me. I'll be in jeans and a black hockey windbreaker and I look like I'm carrying a pumpkin on my shoulders (been over a month and the dye hasn't rinsed out yet...may just have to shave my head.

I just know there were other BYCers there at the show, we should have to wear name tags with our call names on them! I saw Funky Feathers there, she's ending her Mille Fleur Banty Cochin project and had a bunch of chicks for sale, was also selling a pair that she was showing, nice type and pattern on the girl.
Oh how I wish I were there......

What show are you all talking about???
Been a long long day got woke up at 3:30 am byemy 3 yr old who couldn't breathe she has croup and it is possibly one of the worse things to ever experience!!she is much better now that she is on pred!
How is everyone doing? Did everyone finally get their power back? Hope so!

Back
Top Bottom