Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Ah no worries. Poli is a lovely name :)

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I still didnt find a small/med one! I even posted and asked on CL lol......

I have to do something as these puppies are getting so big and I would like to start taking them out on a schedule but its chaos with them all together!

[​IMG] plus I traded Boo the adorable puppy we wanted to keep for a tri female from different parents, (but I still have Boo too until 10 weeks lol) so I will breed the new baby DAISY in two years. She is so adorable! but she is bigger and I cant keep her with my babies.

3. rudy_rooster

rudy_rooster In the Brooder

Oct 25, 2011
    Connecticut
    Hey Pennsylvania residents, I'm looking to add chicken/poultry related links to my website for your area. Please let me know of any farms, hatcheries, or businesses that I should include. Thanks for your help.
    http://nefowl.com/links/pennsylvania/

4. nothingbutbirds

nothingbutbirds Songster

Aug 9, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    yep i know to smooths. found that out when i was researching seramas. shes in with my millie fleur d'uccles i just treated her and they seem 2 be getting along very well

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    WHAT???? No pictures????

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Wonderful!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    sorry I dont know any! but Hello and I will bookmark your site for future ref! Thanks

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    No pics yet, its been a VERY chaotic weekend for us! I have a long list of stuff we need to get done and work on, and instead of shortening its getting longer!! This past week and now the cold is kicking my butt!!

I will see if Harmony has pics on the camera, never know what she takes!

I had her FINALLY candle her eggs today, all those darks we cant see ANYTHING, I mean they eggs are dark!!! Some are Chads new GRANDbabies [​IMG] and he will certainly get them if she can hatch them, I told her she should be thrilled that some are alive after a week with no electric! WHAT A pain though!!! but she is so excited by the polish white eggs, so am i to be honest, holy cow can you see veining in those light white eggs, and such awesome details!!! what awesome for her to see!!! I made her do eggtopsies on the few that had died... and I made her take pics,,,, I will check out the camera card after I catch up online.

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Well I can certainly relate to that!!! lol!

Our weekend was totally shot by our landlord. He was 3 1/2 hours late getting here yesterday to fix a problem with our water and then he messed something else up and was here again all day today. I was at least able to get the coops all re-bedded.

Good luck with your eggs!

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Songster

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by