Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Now why didn't ya tell me? We were bonding with the name "Poli". She is adorable. I keep seeing pics of adult Polish, though.
big_smile.png
Too many bikers come here. A small dog that rides the motorcycle gets my husband enough grief. Like I said, though. If I were to have more property, and could free range, I would SO get bantams.
love.gif
I would just have to fence off the area to prevent the bikers from playing "chicken" with the chickens.
lau.gif

Ah no worries. Poli is a lovely name :)

Sally,,, I was well behaved, I didn 't come home with any birds, just bought some cheap feed and a $3 cage.
They sold a few dog cages, they seem to have them most weeks, a few of the knockdown wire types and a plastic carrier or two. There was so much stuff there, the auction wasn't over until around midnight.

Blarney..... how was the show and how did your birds do ????
I still didnt find a small/med one! I even posted and asked on CL lol......

I have to do something as these puppies are getting so big and I would like to start taking them out on a schedule but its chaos with them all together!

hide.gif
plus I traded Boo the adorable puppy we wanted to keep for a tri female from different parents, (but I still have Boo too until 10 weeks lol) so I will breed the new baby DAISY in two years. She is so adorable! but she is bigger and I cant keep her with my babies.

hide.gif
plus I traded Boo the adorable puppy we wanted to keep for a tri female from different parents, (but I still have Boo too until 10 weeks lol) so I will breed the new baby DAISY in two years. She is so adorable! but she is bigger and I cant keep her with my babies.

WHAT???? No pictures????

No pics yet, its been a VERY chaotic weekend for us! I have a long list of stuff we need to get done and work on, and instead of shortening its getting longer!! This past week and now the cold is kicking my butt!!

I will see if Harmony has pics on the camera, never know what she takes!

I had her FINALLY candle her eggs today, all those darks we cant see ANYTHING, I mean they eggs are dark!!! Some are Chads new GRANDbabies
fl.gif
and he will certainly get them if she can hatch them, I told her she should be thrilled that some are alive after a week with no electric! WHAT A pain though!!! but she is so excited by the polish white eggs, so am i to be honest, holy cow can you see veining in those light white eggs, and such awesome details!!! what awesome for her to see!!! I made her do eggtopsies on the few that had died... and I made her take pics,,,, I will check out the camera card after I catch up online.

No pics yet, its been a VERY chaotic weekend for us! I have a long list of stuff we need to get done and work on, and instead of shortening its getting longer!!

Well I can certainly relate to that!!! lol!

Our weekend was totally shot by our landlord. He was 3 1/2 hours late getting here yesterday to fix a problem with our water and then he messed something else up and was here again all day today. I was at least able to get the coops all re-bedded.

Good luck with your eggs!

Back
Top Bottom