Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Dang Sally! Hope your kiddo gets better ASAP!

I have to ask...what is wrong with the doors? Just gotta duck down??

"pop doors". You mean the coop door? The opening into the blue area?

Those don't look five feet high?

Luke admitted still unknown, quarantined tons tests high fever still. Poor kiddo

If u go to the breeder pens thread you can see the used all thin plywood and the doors are all warped and unfitted lol. The layout I like and hight, it's what I was trying to explain to chad about using block for support for skid made and have a covered space under pens as part of run. But they didn't use the best materials for weight on their pen, and doors should be made better, layout love. Sorry rambling haven't slept for some time now.

Luke admitted still unknown, quarantined tons tests high fever still. Poor kiddo
you are both in our thoughts, Sally.

hugs.gif

The nor'easter is coming. :( Just got the text that our schools will have a 2 hour early dismissal today. Wonder how much snow we will get. Hope we keep our power on.

Hey All!!!!!!

I need to get a rough idea how many are coming tomorrow to the class.

Room 149 @ 9AM

Lancaster farm and Home Center

( across from Park City Mall on 72)

Thanks,
Chad

[COLOR=FF0000]Hey All!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=006400]I need to get a rough idea how many are coming tomorrow to the class. [/COLOR]​

[COLOR=006400]Room 149 @ 9AM [/COLOR]​

[COLOR=006400]Lancaster farm and Home Center[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=006400]( across from Park City Mall on 72)[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=006400]Thanks, Chad[/COLOR]​

Did I miss the moving of the class with the Dr's? Thought it was supposed to be in Hbg?

Hey Missy. Yeah. Scheduling issues at Hsbg.

Talked to dr. Hanshaw's office and they are looking to reschedule. With it being early in the morning and the snow over night the roads probably won't be the best for travel.

Back
Top Bottom