Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    OH NO Sally!! It is so hard on a Mama when the kiddos are sick. Hope you can both get some rest and feel better. Sending healing thoughts to you both.

2. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    hope he feels better soon, no fun with a fever that high.[​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]Thanks, so tired but of course he's up and not sleepy lol... but its a good thing, he is even playing with my phone...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ouch, Sally, poor little one! How old is he?

Penta, I'm with you on seeing how bad it is at home and just wanting to run in and fix things.

Blarney, we went last year and it was sooo informative!

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Luke turned 5 a few weeks ago.

Luke ~ fever 103.5 : ( other than the cat scan results and inflamatory lab work, nothing else showed up the Doc said... This is soooooo frustrating, my baby boy is freezing and shivering, I feel so bad for him. I am starting to wonder if he could have picked something up from "noching" all the chicks, chickens!!! Anyone know if he could have?????????? I know its a long shot but I really dont know!!! I know it could take some time for meds to kick in... but ugggg its since friday : (

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    CHAD~ this is what I was trying to say for the pallet breeders..... BUT using cement block as not sure how his will hold up with weight!! Also, not the best construction but the layout is what I was picturing.... example of WHAT not to do....look at their doors lol

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/jeb251s-chicken-coop see thread

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  7. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Dang Sally! Hope your kiddo gets better ASAP!

I have to ask...what is wrong with the doors? Just gotta duck down??

8. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

*Pentamom- so sorry for all you and your family has gone through..[​IMG]..I hope the best for everyone. *Sally, I hope little-one starts feeling better. There is nothing worse for a mom than a sick child.

9. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Has anyone grown "duck-weed" as a extra protein source for their chickens?, been reading alot lately...maybe too much[​IMG]... There are quite a few people that do grow it, was wondering if anyone here has any experience with it?

10. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    IMO, the pop doors are five feet up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by