Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. It looks like a polish~That's why I was asking! LOL!! So darn cute! I want to eat them up!! LOL!!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I love hatch day, so exciting I cant stand it! I sooo needed a pick me up.... and I got another pick me up for the day....

looky what I got!!!! ..................... a dinosaur egg!

Only a MOTHER would appreciate the birth of this egg!!! he he he
    [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally, some of my best hatches are the one's that I forget about and do not fuss over,,,go figure.

5. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Songster

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    All I can say is "OUCH!" That's a whopper! This IS a nice turn for the possitive. LIFE is good. Congratz!

mm

6. Ouch is right!! I'm glad I wasn't THAT hen! LMAO!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Thank goodness for BYC a place to post egg pics w/o people thinking your wacked!!!! THANKS BYC!!! and all you guys!!! [​IMG]

Nowwwww.....

SERAMA ~ Anyone have any show quality SERAMA eggs I can buy and HATCH LOCALY? I dont want to show, but I do want some with show standards.... I have a double rabbit hutch open and ready!!! LOL

8. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee In the Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Sally congrats on your hatch. They all look great! I hope your little boy is feeling better. It sucks being sick around the holidays.

Hope everyone else is having a great day. I am headed outside. I can feel the cold air blowing in...[​IMG]

9. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    Hi Patrick,
    How old are the pups? Pups are my specialty. Perhaps I can help her. I studied the canine neonate extensively.
    Four years and thousands of hours of research went into writing the Bellwether Neonate Protocol. With its
    extensive scientific biliography and proven track record for saving pups (especially neonates) who are
    threathened due to environmental challenges. ( environmental challenges are anything other than genetic or disease challenges).
    Best,
    Karen
    sorry the dog did not survive, but I totally understand why you did what you did.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  10. Baym

Baym Chirping

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by