Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Do they treat chicks as roughly, or is it different because they are living, chirping animals?
I know I would not trust my P.O. with eggs. I don't even trust them with the mail!
yes they do treat the live chicks as bad as the eggs to my great sorrow, the last two times i've ordered chicks, they arrived dead and theres nothing you can do, the postoffice doesn't care how their employees treat the mail and of course they don't insure, if they did, the chicks might arrive alive again, people just don't care about living things anymore, its all about the money. now, if i can't drive and pick them up myself, i don't order chicks

hit.gif
No..unfortunately I do not...but, Christmas is coming..heehee.......was wondering how the coop repair/rebuilding was going for Chad...and just saw the pictures, very nice and that didn't take long..really have a good thing going with those pallet-coops!
thumbsup.gif

I am so sorry Sally.

I have been very luck with shipping both eggs and chicks. My cochin eggs were shipped and 9 out of 10 hatched. I was amazed!

hit.gif
No..unfortunately I do not...but, Christmas is coming..heehee.......was wondering how the coop repair/rebuilding was going for Chad...and just saw the pictures, very nice and that didn't take long..really have a good thing going with those pallet-coops!
thumbsup.gif
you can make a cooler bator!

AND I can honestly tell you that it holds a temp SOOOO much better and is easier to use than any other!!!

I would take the bator they just made over any of these smaller non commercial bators!!!!

And EASY!!!

i would love to have a couple of buff barred cochins but to order eggs, well lets just say that state they would come from, the postoffice seem to have it in for me, they scramble the eggs every time or run them thru the x-ray, its funny, i can get fertile eggs from washington state but from maryland nope, also the carolina are bad for me too, all eggs are clear.have no idea why, i would like to buy meat chicks in the spring but afraid to.
hu.gif

Quote: I saved all my info and ours in an article but I didnt clean it up yet!!! LOL I cleaned the bator,.... I meant that all MY LINKS AND PICS ALL THROWN THERE!! https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/incubator-incubator
I will clean it up tomorrow so it makes sense, because we had to change out the hot water heater thermostat and put in a wafer thermostat..... dont bother with the hot water one lol

so I need to take that crap out of the article and just keep in the wafer stuff.... its easy and pretty cheap too!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom