Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

finally got some pictures of my seramas, my family and co workers think i am crazy and way chicken obsessed just because I drove 4 hrs to pick them up!
gig.gif
Hey, what chicken lover wouldent! (glad we all understand that!
wink.png
)
So far, we are going to call the one roo Golding, a true midevil name that means 'son of the golden one" and it is true, got to see his parents. The two pullets, one is going to be called "Eowym" and no clue for the other,

angelchix ~ what do I need to do different when harmony's serama hatch vs reg chicks?

My hens have pretty much quit laying, no artificial light, etc. All first year pullets. I was surprised this morning when I found a pulley egg. I know it's he first, since all my eggs are brown, until now. Finally, an EE pulling her weight! Worth the wait, to me. All my others lay light brown.
YAY!!!! I gave my first doz and half extra to my mom today!! LOL Little Luke did the packing, "Momma, Gremmy dont need double yo yo's so I am keeping them all, but I will give her a blue egg or two" he he he his fathers son!

I need to find some marans hens for the spring.

A. There's gonna be a new bcm boy from a different line.

B. I would like to breed the lil BCM roo crosses to see what comes out with a straight hen and my lil black crosses.

big_smile.png

I need a nerd emoticon with goggles and a chicken....Wing...whatcha got? lol

My hens have pretty much quit laying, no artificial light, etc. All first year pullets. I was surprised this morning when I found a pulley egg. I know it's he first, since all my eggs are brown, until now. Finally, an EE pulling her weight! Worth the wait, to me. All my others lay light brown.
NICE!

I need to find some marans hens for the spring.

A. There's gonna be a new bcm boy from a different line.

B. I would like to breed the lil BCM roo crosses to see what comes out with a straight hen and my lil black crosses.

big_smile.png

I need a nerd emoticon with goggles and a chicken....Wing...whatcha got? lol
I have 1000's of them, and right now I am having a

With the kids off from school today...the boys were outside playing....either A. They stole the eggs from the hen house and tossed them somewhere...or B. they scared my hens into not laying in the coop! GRRR

Back
Top Bottom