Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Fluffybutt--I just got back from the Ace Hardware on 926. They have SL and white Wyandottes, Easter Eggers, Australorps, Delawares, Buff Orpingtons and two types of Rocks--all female.4-5 bucks each with 4 chick minimum. If I didn't have a sick chicken inside as well as my baby Barenvelders, it would have been hard to resist a white wyandotte, a rock and an australorp. I have heard great things about australorpes.

Where? I am located near Erie, so probably way too far away :hit
Still waiting and hoping TSC near me will have different breeds next week :fl

Nice sunny day here, sure no one's got a dozen to spare? Even assorted breeds as discussed? I'm up for a drive!

Check Craigslist. I found a couple people selling nice birds so I emailed them and hoping to get some too.

That's a great offer! I actually need to do an initial hatch for a new incubator also, so i really do need eggs this time. Wish I could. I bet someone will want to.

I want all of those birds. Hoping we can figure something out. Would need a bigger coop though.. :oops:

BUT I did just find out that a big farm near us would be willing to partner with us to sell our eggs so we DO need more chickens..... right?:yesss:

So I bought a heating pad for my brooders but I used it for a couple turkey poults and a Lena pullet since they didn't like the new Serama babies. I don't think they have this figured out right lol.

IMG_20180310_190645.jpg
IMG_20180310_190311.jpg

I corrected them but we'll see how long this lasts lol

IMG_20180310_190822.jpg

Back
Top Bottom