Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

That reminds me! There’s an acre in Indiana County with a shed, hook ups ready for $9,000. Is that a good price?

It depends on what area and what hookups they are referring to. Do they mean it already has access to a public sewer hookup or just a power and phone line close enough to hook into?
Location could be a deal breaker... there are places in Indiana county that this would be a great opportunity and some places you wouldn't get me to live if you paid me the $9000!

Bared rock
Fawn an dwhite Indian runner duck hatching eggs in August
Silkie bantam
Blue laced red Wyandotte silkie bantam
Japanese bantam
Dark sex link
Wellsummer bantam
And eggs from all

I am dying for some blue laced red Wyandotte! Right now, my flock is no longer separated but I do have available Serama (chicks, eggs, and a few pullets/cockerels), and possibly turkey poults depending on what hatches. In about 2 months I should have quail (coturnix/japenese). I can separate the lavender ameraucanas again if you're interested in them. I also have a couple Rhode island red pullets, a cream crested legbar pullet and a few silver welbars available (and a couple splash silkie chicks)

I am dying for some blue laced red Wyandotte! Right now, my flock is no longer separated but I do have available Serama (chicks, eggs, and a few pullets/cockerels), and possibly turkey poults depending on what hatches. In about 2 months I should have quail (coturnix/japenese). I can separate the lavender ameraucanas again if you're interested in them. I also have a couple Rhode island red pullets, a cream crested legbar pullet and a few silver welbars available (and a couple splash silkie chicks)
what kind of turkey?

Neighbors like to spy, and confronted me about sleeping out with Duckling.
“Wasn’t you scared?!”
“Of what?”
“There’s wild animals!”
Yes, we have an occasional bear. We also have the occasional deer, fox etc. But I seriously can’t say even the raccoons (oh, girl watch what you say! Don’t jinx it!) visit often.
:lol: Are any of you afraid of sleeping in your yard?
no,i have deer but what scares me the most is the skunk that goes past at least once a week, he stinks to high heaven when he goes past(right under the bedroom window) smells like he climbed in the bed with us :lau

no,i have deer but what scares me the most is the skunk that goes past at least once a week, he stinks to high heaven when he goes past(right under the bedroom window) smells like he climbed in the bed with us :lau
I thought about skunks. They are the most common. “Here, kitty! Nice kitty! Stinky kitty!” :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom