Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    He should love chickens than. they are functional! Hmmm an animal that gives eggs and can be eaten at any given time when it doesn't. And it also throws nitrogen rich fertilizer daily! [​IMG]

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    HI! Welcome aboard!

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL Have to totally agree! Hmmmm....Get the plastic vodka bottles...cut them in half....and than make transparent roof tiles! perfect lol

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yep Henry got shredded. Him and the silver penciled plymouth rocks would have done the trick [​IMG]

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    crazy crazy bottle ideas. I like the last one that looks like a chive flower.

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Talkative last night..
    Sally I did the same as you....suddenly hit a brick wall and went to bed...early...
    Ray,I wish i coulc of gotten to green dragon, when i do I will have to walk up front and ask if anyone fron byc is there,..can you picture it,,,,,hello I am wingstone, anyone else here from backyard chickens,,,,,they might kick me out..
    [​IMG]
    one of the boys still in isolation, they are still a little jumpy but starting to settle down, had to clip wings did not want them wandering around yet..since i am not positive what they are does anyone agreee, with delaware's....they had black wing tips also but they got cut......they will not eat my scratch mix, all they do is pick out the corn and leave the rest.

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I will keep saving them, its a great idea for her!!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Thats what I thought you pm'd me a while ago lol, sorry! I was too lazy to go find it in all the pms
    [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG I first glanced at this pic I though he was lifting his leg to pee!!!!
    BAAHAHHAHWHAHHAHAHHAHa
    dog braiined along with chicken brained

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Good for you!!! So awesome!!!!! Just glad your not running Tues! they want our first snow accumulation no??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by