Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

WHAT!! Who?! Lol
Wing, just bring DH along...I'll hold yer number, and when you give me the nod, I BID 4 U!
Enabler alert, enabler alert!!! LOL!
lau.gif

Quote: Awesome! Thanks Ray! Let me know please, I only need one black hen, but not an old one, as I prefer to remain the old hen for a while! PM me when you regroup, I def want a single black LF.

I must be wacked..... after having bantams since I was a kid, I had NO IDEA how much LF crap and make such loud ruckusses when they lay!!! OMG the woods echo and the entire forest creatures are well aware when an egg is laid, x how many hens I have!!! Oh my Lord!!! I am going to add a poop board in the coop in the spring to try to minimize all the cleaning I have to do and shavings I go through!! And thats not mentioning all the feed, the piglets! I soooo wish I could free range, but not gonna happen with all my puppies either. I am thinking that I may be able to free range the cochin as they are closest to the front woods and hope they would stay clear of the fenced back area and dogs!!! But the neighbors cat NEEDS to GOOOOOOO!!!!

Missy,,, you're quite welcome.

Sally,,, feel better soon !

Wingstone,,, you could have picked up some nice LF pullets at Green Dragon last night,,, had a couple nice Austrolorps and some nice heavy chocolate colored layers too,,, went for around $8 to $10 each,,,, some were very nice clean birds.
There was a LF blue cochin hen there too...

Chad ~ Where did you get those 2 birds when I picked up mamas Tink?
Also did that dog get that pretty brahma roo too?
Did they get help for their puppies?

going back to bed, dogs had to wake me up to go out, brats

Sally, if you need to find a home for your bags I will see if my mom is interested! She keeps on getting the supplies but has only made one!! Trying to get her to make more and try to sell them at the craft shows!

Soo excited go on Monday to get my Xmas presents (trio of blue molted Cochins!!) Can't wait to bring them home just not looking forward to the drive to MD and back in one day!

Sally, if you need to find a home for your bags I will see if my mom is interested! She keeps on getting the supplies but has only made one!! Trying to get her to make more and try to sell them at the craft shows!
Soo excited go on Monday to get my Xmas presents (trio of blue molted Cochins!!) Can't wait to bring them home just not looking forward to the drive to MD and back in one day!
I can't wait for pictures!!!

Sally and Mama, I don't have any LF Cochins that are laying yet. I have a Black and a Blue rooster. I have 3 black hens, and 3 blue hens. I am thinking I won't get any eggs until spring. Sally the Blue Rooster you got from me is not related to any of the birds I currently have. I have to get some pictures. I love them!

My Blue Orpington rooster is growing big fast! I am finally starting to be able to decide which 2012 roosters are staying and who is going. I have 4 Blacks, 4 Blue, and 2 Splash to choose between. I am trying to get below 75 also. My Silver Laced Wyandotte hens are molting, so I am not getting any eggs from them. Is it Spring yet, I wanna hatch a lot of chicks! I am doing small hatches right now, I can't stop completely...............................

Now Chad, do you remember throwing the tomato down and having birds come at you from every which direction, do you really think I need help being enabled, I am my own worst enemy on that one....and hubby doesn't get mad he just uses it as an excuse to get more equipment, does he really need a different tractor for everything, or welders,(by the way what is the difference, don't they all weld things ). with all the power tools you would think building my pens would be easy work..
Hehehe . Yep I remember! There wasn't nearly enough tomato for who wanted some lol. And just an fyi. Nope not all welders are the same. Tig, mig and arc. Have an arc welder....good for big equipment....not so good for detailed stuff. mig welder....very, very good at smaller stuff and on my list of things to get....tig ....you have to have the knack for it...my hands really arent steady enough and no practice. And who doesn't need more tractors
woot.gif
And if he needs room to store on....I have space...hmmm the things I could do with that...

No problems here chad...Hubby already thinks Buff-Orps are a must no matter what else "I" fall in love with...he likes'em
celebrate.gif
, something about those fluffy-butts..
lau.gif
That is Awsome! For my GF to fall in love with them they have to be handicapped and than they take a place.....dang crack beaked lil barred rock she would have let stay in the house if I would have let it.
th.gif
I have to find her chicken of choice that's not disabled lol

Back
Top Bottom