Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL we had a dog named rufus!!

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Posted on the FB group and I thought I would mention it here. Looking to trade my bantam buff-laced polish for a different breed. Really nice looking birds, BQ or better. I love raising the babies, but the adults are just too flighty for me. This trio is from Bob @ Bad Azz, one roo and 2 pullets. They are under a year old and the girls should be laying soon. Looking for something local, which is why I am posting here. Looking for BQ or better in return. VERY interested in cochins, bantam or LF.

Let me know if you have something you want to trade!

[​IMG]

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

No, they will have their own coop...if I can get Matt over here to build it....We're gonna get I think 25-50 in the spring to supply the 2 houses.

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Yup looks like my Dellies[​IMG]

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    All of my honeys are out in the cold working on my new coop....

[​IMG]

and my calico silkie project birds (who the coop is for) are enjoying some time free-ranging...

[​IMG]

7. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Dinner was great! Thankfully, we were eating at Mom & Dad's house and Mom was cooking the bird.....because my oven died. So much for the roasted sweet potatoes! I got white and purple sweets at the farmers' market, along with rainbow carrots, and green and purple cauliflower. Thought it would make vegetables more interesting to kids. Worked for most, except the purple cauliflower....not.very popular. So now, any way, I know what I'm getting for Christmas! A new stove!

mm

8. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    My girls don't seem to mind the snow today.

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]Did you just say that four letter word SSSNNNOO see i can't even type it.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by