Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Egg Laying chickens - $30 (Weyers Cave)

Date: 2012-11-28, 8:34AM EST
    Reply to this post [email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]

5 egg laying chickens moving must go, leghorns make offer. Call 540 two 82 9987 any time ask for Brian
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    WOW! Just looking at the specs on that...Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.

3. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

I have some mixes sired by black ameracauna. Getting 4 eggs a day. I am in westmoreland county. Also have some hens to go. They are young just started to lay. Pm me if interested.

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    A scoop shovel works really well for that kind [​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  6. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    LOL @Sally, I was going to say..I leave that up to those of you who still have functional brains!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Mine isnt completly functional... have brain scans to proove it too, unfortunatley.

10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

haha[​IMG]. hey, it is ALOT to wrap the head around...but it is(in a nutshell) all about dominant vrs non-dominant genes and the mutations that can occur in both cases..ex: having one blue and 1 green eye..but both your parents had blue, or blonde hair, with parents one w/brown& one w/ blonde..who or what is the dominant gene that made the offspring blonde,(recessive gene). What they are talking about here is the dominant genes to producing the "types/variations" in the birds you are trying to breed..and how to get there and why/how it is happening, plus they saying that "mutations are happening along the way, they( ALWAYS) do! in every species. and then they are explaining that whole Pandora box...only got into a few pages, as I am trying to put of this "coop" together, I've got help & want to exploit it to the fullest!!![​IMG].....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by