Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Are you kidding?! I have a possum that comes to my front porch every night for cat food. I don’t think he even considers it stealing, he thinks I leave it for him. I DON’T, I just keep forgetting to bring the cat food inside at night. He worries me, he’s bigger than my biggest cat. If he decided he wanted a chicken, I’m not sure even Hero could take him.🥺 Lord forgive me, but I’m gonna have to shoot that bugger.

Mindy got possum #3 for the year.. you would think the possum population would learn to avoid our little corner of the world but guess they aren't very bright.

I caught a big one in my trap the other day after DH found one of my young turkeys half eaten. Hope he enjoyed his last meal... I've been setting up the trap every night now. Possums have been all over the place here this past year :/

Sorry to hear you lost a poult Jess, that sucks!

We have seen more possum in the past year than I remember for a long time, the last few winters have been pretty easy on wildlife and the population of possum and porcupine are showing it. Usually the possums just go after the feeders but they would take youngsters or eggs if they find an easy target. Mindy and Dillon don't wait to see what their intentions are and neither will I. I am just glad that porcupines haven't tried to check out the coops!

Ok folks, how do you get the other reactions (such as the heart or sad faces) on the like bar? All I get is a 'like' when I hit the button, where do I find the other options?

On mobile, you just hold down on the like button for a few seconds and the selection should pop up. I'm assuming on the computer, you just hover the mouse over the like button.

Back
Top Bottom