Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hey there Uniontown Poultry I'm in McClellandtown!
big_smile.png

Quote:
welcome, i'm about an hour south of pittsburgh also, scottdale,
welcome-byc.gif

Just want to say hi, since we're all in the same neck of the woods. We've got some great buy-sell-trades if you're in the market to get/get rid of poultry. Our BYC page is in progress but has photos from our 8/21 buy-sell-trade.We also have a huge show coming up...

maizy'smom :

Montgomery County here! Exactly one mile outside Philadelphia. Moved here from a 12ft wide double Trinity row house in South Philly to get a little room to stretch our legs, plant a garden, fill it with chickens........
big_smile.png

mm

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
welcome, i'm about an hour south of pittsburgh also, scottdale,
welcome-byc.gif

Just want to say hi, since we're all in the same neck of the woods. We've got some great buy-sell-trades if you're in the market to get/get rid of poultry. Our BYC page is in progress but has photos from our 8/21 buy-sell-trade.We also have a huge show coming up...

Thanks for the welcome......
wink.png

Cherl

Quote:
sure, why not, welcome
been fishing in raystown lake once, many years ago, loved it:yiipchick

================
I'm in Ligonier! Does that count?
Welcome! I lived in Pleasant Ridge for a while in the 50's when my Dad was designing for Ford.
Great place! Huge fond memories of Dearborn Inn ( Best dinner rolls, bar none!) and
Greenfield Village.! We lived in the Betsy Ross Cottage at DI while we were closing on house.
Oh and the Henry Ford Musuem...love it!
Welcome
ya.gif
Karen and the 2 Black-Tail Buff French Marans pullets

For all you folks near Uniontown..... are you happy or sad they shot the bear? I know my friend who lives on Fairchance has been very concerned because there have been bear tracks at her home for months now. She even stopped feeding the birds because it kept coming and eating/destroying it all.

The officer said they tried to redirect the bear but it kept heading back to the crowd. Sad for the bear but it could have been disastrous had it made it to the main event.

Back
Top Bottom