Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Get well soon!! I am hoping that we don't get any of that here! Last year I had 3 kids with pneumonia and 1 ended up in the hospital for 3 days with major fluid in his lungs. I'm hoping for an easy winter. LOL!

2. Pentamom

Went to Tractor supply today, got my Sav-a-chick, pine bedding and a tote for their first week or 2. I know I made that pretty Brooder, but I want to keep them in my office for now until I feel they are able to withstand the cold a bit better....yes, I'm gonna spoil these babies like major! LOL!! I even got a waterer bottle thingie at awl-mart on sale for 5 bucks! (That one is for when they are bigger. LOL! I also got Starter food The company begins with a D...(it's in the car, otherwise I'd say what I really got. LOL)

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Yes!!!

4. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Thanks everyone for the early birthday wishes! Maybe I'll get a rocking chair so I can sit on my porch and watch the chickens!!!

5. Pentamom

Aww! Happy Birthday!![​IMG]

6. kagross

kagross Out Of The Brooder

Nov 25, 2012
    York PA here, looking to start chickens in the spring. Probably just 4-5 hens for the wife and I.

7. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Happy Birthday!!

8. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Never hear anything more about the poultry club in Lebanon, isn't still gonna happen??

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]

10. Pentamom

Welcome!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by