Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

OMG I cant keep up!! Hello all!!!

Ropo ~ Purse~ just needa bigger one!

Mama ~ pics of those silks? someone stop me .... OH no Not the COCHIN LADY!! he he he Glad u made the sale!!

kbgh ~ nope whats henpecked? It sure sounds like me though

NewToFarming ~ Hello Berks here!!
LittleMissPurdy ~ "well I thought it was cool....just put in the info. & out pops your chicken!!
jumpy.gif
haha"
Friggen Microwave Eh???

MButerbaugh ~ They did a wonderful job too! Good for you!
ok I totally missed the Bday post, HOWEVER Happy BIRTHDAY!! (doing the chicken dance for ya!) btw I have a swing haning in the wood shed to sit and hang with the hens!! LOL so much for rockin chairs eh???

Heather ~ GORGEOUS!! double take on the eggs! I wish those eggs were something NEW wingstone!!! LOL

Blarney ~ I would but I didnt ask the guy to use is videos and I dont want to bother him lol I did enter my pallet coop in the BYC coop contest for 20 bucks LMAO!! Blarney you always make me crack a smile! tks!

Wingstone ~
hugs.gif

Missy ~ "He does NOT look happy!" He does looked ****** doesnt he? LOL

Baym ~ Your quick! Great Idea on the alarm and the oh..... "oh *$#&, me?"!
Three blind mice,
See how they run,
They all ran after the farmer’s wife,

Who cut off their tails with a carving knife,
Did you ever see such a sight in your life,
As three blind mice ? Thomas Ravenscroft 1609

YOU KNOW I WAS SINGING THAT!!
Chad ~ r u out chicken buildin?
pop.gif

chiques chicks ~ t always starts with four or five (then ten..... Or twenty.... Or??????)! Aint that the truth!
jcf3202 ~
frow.gif
whats new?
Ray ~
frow.gif
btw got a bator full of maran eggs and the gal I am hatching for only wants a trio!!! OMG! blue black and splash I think!
PAChickengirl ~
frow.gif

Golddogsmom ~ do you have pictures? I would Def snaps some and copy paste all the info here and start a thread in emergency section and see if we can pull some old schoolers out to help as well! Just watch that blood issue! and ur welcome!

MChick~ Like snakes afraid of worms?????????? LOL I hope you get that sand out!! energy to ya! We make mouse traps out of 5 gal buckets with a tin soda can sideways accross the top with a pc of wire threaded through with pbutter on it and a little stick to get them close enough to jump on the can and it rolls and down they go!!! bye bye mice! Great for in the shed in the summer, winter it freezes lol.

Penta ~ CHIRPING?????? MOVING? ROCKIN Rolling??

Kagross~ Hello from BERKS! what kind ya gonna get?

Mama ~ My BR are my next favs after the brahma!! Those gals are so sweet!! Salt and pepper this is pepper!

Last edited:
Thanks Sally! Based on all the threads, Barebacked chickens seems to be a fairly common occurence...I will post some pictures and we'll see what people have to say.

My barred rocks seem to be the most social. The one follows me everywhere when I'm out side. Was peeking in the window today to figure out who was emptying the nesting boxes of their straw when Snickers, the BR that likes to follow me hopped up and blocked my view! The one in my avatar is Tiny.

I agree! BR are so friendly! I also have 2 Speckled Sussexs who come running when they see me!

My barred rocks seem to be the most social. The one follows me everywhere when I'm out side. Was peeking in the window today to figure out who was emptying the nesting boxes of their straw when Snickers, the BR that likes to follow me hopped up and blocked my view! The one in my avatar is Tiny.

That is awesome!!

My youngest son had been asking for a BR for about a year. I was so happy to be able to bring her home for him.

Sally, here is one. Same color as Tink. Currently laying.

Pm me what you want for whom and more pics, you take the bestest pics! <3

I can do one more (I can only do one more) I can ONLY do ONE MORE! ONE MORE ONE MORE WANT MORE WANT MORE oh **** I am screwed!

oh Age Age Age? A year old or older?

Back
Top Bottom