Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Awesome, send me a link when u start a thread ok?

2. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    My girls were out free ranging for a bit is evening. I know they like to dust bathe near the shed where the dirt is loose. But why the heck were they trying to stick their heads older the shed!? They stayed that way for a bit. The one on the right I'd expect it from, she's the one I lovingly refer to as Ding Bat! I just found it odd they had their head stuck under ere.

[​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    too cute!!!! givin u the cold shoulder lol

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I got back online and saw my sketch! They grabbed her from "A good scolding never hurt anyone"for POW!
    LOL thats the first pics I added on here!! Then I figured out where to put your breeds in items!! Harmony is gonna love it! her pic is the first one!!

[​IMG]

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Sally, they are beautiful birds!!!

7. jcf3202

jcf3202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Sally - [​IMG] Just lurking and keeping up with what's going on with everyone else in PA!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL!! This one egg (not Sally) is rocking back and fourth sometimes. It's so exciting!! I am looking for pipping...so far nothing yet![​IMG]

10. kbgh

kbgh Chillin' With My Peeps

Yahoo group for Bucks and Eastern Pa Counties

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by