Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

My girls were out free ranging for a bit is evening. I know they like to dust bathe near the shed where the dirt is loose. But why the heck were they trying to stick their heads older the shed!? They stayed that way for a bit. The one on the right I'd expect it from, she's the one I lovingly refer to as Ding Bat! I just found it odd they had their head stuck under ere.

My girls were out free ranging for a bit is evening. I know they like to dust bathe near the shed where the dirt is loose. But why the heck were they trying to stick their heads older the shed!? They stayed that way for a bit. The one on the right I'd expect it from, she's the one I lovingly refer to as Ding Bat! I just found it odd they had their head stuck under ere.

too cute!!!! givin u the cold shoulder lol

I got back online and saw my sketch! They grabbed her from "A good scolding never hurt anyone"for POW!
LOL thats the first pics I added on here!! Then I figured out where to put your breeds in items!! Harmony is gonna love it! her pic is the first one!!

OMG I cant keep up!! Hello all!!!

Ropo ~ Purse~ just needa bigger one!

Mama ~ pics of those silks? someone stop me .... OH no Not the COCHIN LADY!! he he he Glad u made the sale!!

kbgh ~ nope whats henpecked? It sure sounds like me though

NewToFarming ~ Hello Berks here!!
LittleMissPurdy ~ "well I thought it was cool....just put in the info. & out pops your chicken!!
jumpy.gif
haha"
Friggen Microwave Eh???

MButerbaugh ~ They did a wonderful job too! Good for you!
ok I totally missed the Bday post, HOWEVER Happy BIRTHDAY!! (doing the chicken dance for ya!) btw I have a swing haning in the wood shed to sit and hang with the hens!! LOL so much for rockin chairs eh???

Heather ~ GORGEOUS!! double take on the eggs! I wish those eggs were something NEW wingstone!!! LOL

Blarney ~ I would but I didnt ask the guy to use is videos and I dont want to bother him lol I did enter my pallet coop in the BYC coop contest for 20 bucks LMAO!! Blarney you always make me crack a smile! tks!

Wingstone ~
hugs.gif

Missy ~ "He does NOT look happy!" He does looked ****** doesnt he? LOL

Baym ~ Your quick! Great Idea on the alarm and the oh..... "oh *$#&, me?"!
Three blind mice,
See how they run,
They all ran after the farmer’s wife,

Who cut off their tails with a carving knife,
Did you ever see such a sight in your life,
As three blind mice ? Thomas Ravenscroft 1609

YOU KNOW I WAS SINGING THAT!!
Chad ~ r u out chicken buildin?
pop.gif

chiques chicks ~ t always starts with four or five (then ten..... Or twenty.... Or??????)! Aint that the truth!
jcf3202 ~
frow.gif
whats new?
Ray ~
frow.gif
btw got a bator full of maran eggs and the gal I am hatching for only wants a trio!!! OMG! blue black and splash I think!
PAChickengirl ~
frow.gif

Golddogsmom ~ do you have pictures? I would Def snaps some and copy paste all the info here and start a thread in emergency section and see if we can pull some old schoolers out to help as well! Just watch that blood issue! and ur welcome!

MChick~ Like snakes afraid of worms?????????? LOL I hope you get that sand out!! energy to ya! We make mouse traps out of 5 gal buckets with a tin soda can sideways accross the top with a pc of wire threaded through with pbutter on it and a little stick to get them close enough to jump on the can and it rolls and down they go!!! bye bye mice! Great for in the shed in the summer, winter it freezes lol.

Penta ~ CHIRPING?????? MOVING? ROCKIN Rolling??

Kagross~ Hello from BERKS! what kind ya gonna get?

Mama ~ My BR are my next favs after the brahma!! Those gals are so sweet!! Salt and pepper this is pepper!

LOL!! This one egg (not Sally) is rocking back and fourth sometimes. It's so exciting!! I am looking for pipping...so far nothing yet!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom