Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Yahoo group for Bucks and Eastern Pa Counties
oh.... no I was on for English Springers cause I breed but I cant stand those breeders that do only SHOW dogs and have to cut everyone else up... hate that..... so I dont even use those groups anymore.... wonder if they have a FB page?

Which part of the state are you in? Did you read back through what Chad is fixen up for those of us to go get cert? He is doing a great job helping us all out and organizing it all! Dh and I are hitting the March date though. A+ for Chad!

Thanks for the welcomes! You guys sure are talkative!
wink.png
I will have to post some pictures of some of my flock. I understand I am fairly close to some of you on here. I moved into an old farmhouse in Pine Grove.
First off ~ What is knockout??? maybe you should sell it!!!
highfive.gif
and I get a percentage for suggesting it right??
gig.gif

2nd of all~ you are a few miles from me and Chad (patrickschick) you know that guy holding a chicken, yeah we all know him, that guy holding a chicken chattin away, sometimes found hangin in the coop with his girls, and ROOs too!

smack.gif
there.... Chad I did if for you this time......

Do you have pics of the flock? and if you go to your profile and scroll down you can see at the bottom that you can add a signature and list what ever ya want, but dont forget to list your birds, it helps keep track of who has who! lol

PM me when u get a chance.... before this house we lived just over the mnt on 645 from you. lived within a 5 mile radius my entire life..... I think its less than 5! LOL we got our Xmas tree over there at Levans tree farm, just off the road to sweet arrow lake

First off ~ What is knockout??? maybe you should sell it!!!
highfive.gif
and I get a percentage for suggesting it right??
gig.gif

2nd of all~ you are a few miles from me and Chad (patrickschick) you know that guy holding a chicken, yeah we all know him, that guy holding a chicken chattin away, sometimes found hangin in the coop with his girls, and ROOs too!

smack.gif
there.... Chad I did if for you this time......

Do you have pics of the flock? and if you go to your profile and scroll down you can see at the bottom that you can add a signature and list what ever ya want, but dont forget to list your birds, it helps keep track of who has who! lol

PM me when u get a chance.... before this house we lived just over the mnt on 645 from you. lived within a 5 mile radius my entire life..... I think its less than 5! LOL we got our Xmas tree over there at Levans tree farm, just off the road to sweet arrow lake
Knockout is like the most awesome feed. It is a gamebird feed but it is like 12 different grains in it and protein pellets. I noticed a big difference in my flock when I had started them on it in addition to the layer. It us much more healthier than regular scratch. The chickens love it and get quite upset when I run out. Hmmm, I think you have a great idea bout selling it!!! LOL

I do know of Chad and he is a great guy!

I did post some pictures of just a couple of my flock.

Quote: I was serious about selling it! why not???
Where do you get your feed, is there anything over the mnt with you that I dont know of? If not maybe you should start an ag while your at it!
Ohhhh geeeezzzeee I follow too many threads! I will look through the gallery! Love that new gallery view!

I got it in Georgia and it was at pretty much every smaller feed store. Tractor supply did not carry it. It comes out of Alabama, I believe. I know it is available in Virginia. I am going to ask the feed store here in Pine Grove if they have it and if not, can they get it in? No harm in asking, right?
That would be so cool to have a feed store! I would love it!!!

Ok, gonna post a couple of pictures of some of my flock.

This is Lenny and his son Sargent. One of my projects is salmon turkens. The boys are getting there.

These 2 are the puff daddies. They raised a chick together and the chick was the most well adjusted chick I ever had! I should let them raise all the chicks! Rambo is in the background.

Sasha

Camile

Mini Me

My favorite Roo Rocky. He is a silkie/leghorn mix

OMG ! LOVE them, I soooo miss my turkens, we had two and they were HUGE!!! but yours are awesome, mine were just normalness.... Lenny is a turken??

AND RAMBO!!!! ohhhh do you have a better pic of rambo??? HOW COOL!!! he is a turken too????

Love them all but Rambo as much as he doesnt stand out in those pics, he does to me !

I got it in Georgia and it was at pretty much every smaller feed store. Tractor supply did not carry it. It comes out of Alabama, I believe. I know it is available in Virginia. I am going to ask the feed store here in Pine Grove if they have it and if not, can they get it in? No harm in asking, right?
That would be so cool to have a feed store! I would love it!!!
you know it! what is the feed mill called over there?? never even thought to go over the mnt

ok BEFORE I head to bed..... PENTAMOM rockin rollin??????? peckin and pokin?
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
how many eggs are in lockdown, I forget!

OMG ! LOVE them, I soooo miss my turkens, we had two and they were HUGE!!! but yours are awesome, mine were just normalness.... Lenny is a turken??

AND RAMBO!!!! ohhhh do you have a better pic of rambo??? HOW COOL!!! he is a turken too????

Love them all but Rambo as much as he doesnt stand out in those pics, he does to me !

Thanks! They are all awesome roosters! Lenny is a bantam salmon favorelle and Sargent is his son. Mom was a turken/salmon fav cross. Yes, Rambo is a turken too. He got his name because he was actually going to a new home before the move. Well, he must have seen what was going on when I was gathering others up because he took his favorite girl, 3 brown leghorns girls and two older turken girls and hid in the neighbors woods. I came back from meeting the person who was getting some of the chickens from me and there he was on the deck, waiting for me. LOL So he is staying.

Yep, here is a better picture of him. He has a pretty full bowtie but I do love his coloring.

Back
Top Bottom