Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Your chickens are beautiful!! So jealous! :) I'm currently on lockdown with 2 days left on our first babies.

Okay-so I think I'm in trouble. LOL!! I'm looking at ducks now-still on the turkey kick and am in LOVE with the Royal Palm and Broad-Breasted Turkey. Beautiful!
    I'm looking through the Meyer Hatchery catalog. BIG mistake, and I think that I am going to need more chicken coops.

2. jcf3202

jcf3202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks! I'll try to post some pics of my girls tomorrow.
    Off to bed, night all.

3. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    Thanks! I can't wait to see the new babies when they hatch! What kind are they? If you think you need one more coop, actually get 3 because with chicken math, they will fill up in no time! [​IMG]

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

LMAO...try 3 hours for me!

5. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

That girl is Bleu, one of my BLRW. And no, they don't pick on the sebrights...that little guy is the head roo!

6. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    I may have to quit coming to this forum.... Now I want two of EVERYTHING! All these pics of cute, fuzzy chicks and brightly colored chickens make me want more, more, more! Lol hoping to get at least one new coop started in the spring. Have a few months to get the hubby to agree......

7. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    I bought 3 of each breed that I wanted to start with....now to get 3 of more breeds that I've since decided on! Shhh...don't tell Fiancee...my coop will hold up to 75...and currently only has 30 in it..plus 4 ducks..

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I'd ask there in town and see what they say. I'm trying to remember what the name of that place is. Not like I don't get over there.

Swataracreek.............Hey ED! Any suggestions here? [​IMG]

9. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Yes, because of the holiday coming up, and winter weather it is on hold for now. I will let everyone know what is going on, once I find out. My household and I were sick for the last 4-H meeting, so I didn't get anymore info as of yet

10. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    The feed store in Pine Grove is Lehr's feed. That is the only one I found in this area so far.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by