Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

2. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Wow! Well geez! You missed all the fun! Bruce came up and we processed all those cornish X birds. Was a cold venture, but we laughed a lot and had some fun while doing it. And you know

Next time someone does this let me know,,,,would like to be a part of it,,,get some new ideas,, for instance,,, I am starting to have trouble getting necks off, no longer have the strength in hands to do it the old way....everybody has their own ways so it would be great to share.

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You!! :) No more yet! This little baby is actually a day early! LOL! Tomorrow is the official hatch date! So we'll see what happens. I have a brooder for my office (plastic tote) that I want to keep them in for a while before they graduate to the big brooder I made. So when can this little baby move into the plastic tote?

4. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA

I have b/b/s Ameraucana, Cochin, Orpington, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Naked Necks, Sumatras, Blue Andalusians, all LF. I also have bantam Cochins, Silver Laced, and Mottled. I don't have roosters in every breed. I have Ameraucana, Cochin, Orpington, SLW, and bantam Cochin roosters. I have probably 100, counting the chicks I have too.

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Awwwww He is a CHIP off the old block!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Heather I love your chickens. I have 3 cochin crosses and they are the most comical birds in my flock. Actually I think any bird with "pants" is awesome to begin with.

Pentamom congrats on your chick.

Hope everyone else has a wonderful lazy Sunday!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by