Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Yeah...that's the problem with Carlisle...you'd think it was the middle of nowhere...but there's definitely bad areas!

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]hello...Lancaster co...(eats pete)..Welcome!!!

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Introducing: Negro!

4. LittleMissPurdy

Oh..man...I can NOT wait till I can strat this madess!!!!..I feel sooo behind[​IMG]...Trying to hold on to sanity till spring!!![​IMG]..Penta- so happy for you!!!! awesome[​IMG]!!!

5. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]Love those fluffy-butts!!!!..Heather..very nice birds, beautiful!!!

6. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]..Okay...all caught up now...I'll be quiet..[​IMG]...oh, wait one more..cycle-chick- glad to hear the sand project is going well, gives hope to the rest of us thinking of going that way!!![​IMG]...glad your feeling better now too!!!

7. Pentamom

LOL!! You're so funny!! LOL!!

Okay, so I just found out I am receiving a 4 month old hen who was attacked by an eagle in NJ (my mom's friend) Apparently since she was injured, she is being bullied by the older roo's and hens, but does awesomely with the babies and younger ones. I will grab her friday since the kids are off from school then. I'll be putting her in my newly constructed brooder box. LOL! You know, since my coop isn't here yet. My friend says she will be an amazing mommy to the new babies I'll be hatching.

So question NOW (since my life has constant changes) is that I know she will have to be quarantined from the babies...what is the best way to do this??

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  8. Pentamom

[​IMG]
    This bird LOVES the wet washcloth. LMAO!! Every time I turn around this darn thing is sleeping on it! LOL!! It will never fluff up! LOL!!

9. Pentamom

I love those fluffy-butts also! Those are beautiful chickens!

10. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Yay! Sooo [​IMG]cute.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by