Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I guess I should specify lol. We also have some laying hens including barred rock and NHR. But we are mostly going with Bantams-my favorite being silkies-which we are hoping to breed next summer if all goes to plan🤗. I'm open to take in or buy any bantams that are needing re-homed and buying chicks as well. Not quite set up for hatching eggs yet but hopefully soon 😁🤞

Hello everyone! Would anyone potentially be able to help me track down some new chickens for my flock? I'd love to add a few bantam birds. I've always had large breeds and would like to try my hand at a few banties. I am in mifflin county if anyone could point me in the right direction for any available. It's become quite difficult since Facebook has banned animal sales. Thank you in advance

Hello everyone! Would anyone potentially be able to help me track down some new chickens for my flock? I'd love to add a few bantam birds. I've always had large breeds and would like to try my hand at a few banties. I am in mifflin county if anyone could point me in the right direction for any available. It's become quite difficult since Facebook has banned animal sales. Thank you in advance
Looks like you can contact OneMountainAcres too. She has Silkies. Or I may have a chick shipment from Dennis next month, and you can add some bantam cochins to the order if you can pick them up at State College or Altoona. Here is Dennis's website: http://welbars.com.

Back
Top Bottom