Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

@Chad, Becky & Martha----I DID IT!!!!! I did it, I did it, I did it!!!!
wee.gif

Dr. Aliza came over and we went thru everything and I am OFFICIAL!!! In RoPo's words...I am THE Woman!!!
big_smile.png
AWSOME!!!!!!!

This is Sandy (my injured/blind chicken) and I watching the 121212 concert last night to benefit our hometown and NY. Just figured I'd show you my spoiled girl. LOL!! She's doing great! She loves to cuddle and when I come home we say hi and bye to her in the garage. She clucks at us when she hears our voices! LOL!!! I think she's more like a dog than a chicken....

OMg can someone just fill me in so I dont have to read?????????????????? holy crap

Only 2 of Harmony's serama from Bhep made it, I attempted to save the last one before I went into the hospital but I just couldnt and Eric fell asleep he said and forgot to keep wetting her membrane. : (

To see her two Serama babies out https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/2012-christmas-chicks-photo-shoot I threw a sheet down and grabbed xmas orns out of the box downstairs.... Still not up to par, I am still not turning the eggs in the bator I am too shakey and affraid I will bang and drop them : (... they should be going into lockdown soon, but I still havent checked or candled.

I missed so much on here and the NYDhatch thread, I dont think I can catch up or want to on that thread : ( too much to try to keep up and remember.

links should all be on my profile page btw if u need them ; )

gonna read and try to respond to pm's

This is Sandy (my injured/blind chicken) and I watching the 121212 concert last night to benefit our hometown and NY. Just figured I'd show you my spoiled girl. LOL!! She's doing great! She loves to cuddle and when I come home we say hi and bye to her in the garage. She clucks at us when she hears our voices! LOL!!! I think she's more like a dog than a chicken....
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom