Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    AWSOME!!!!!!!

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
  3. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

it's probably listed in her profile,,,, go to her page

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I think it may be listed in Chad's last post. ; )

5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    This is Sandy (my injured/blind chicken) and I watching the 121212 concert last night to benefit our hometown and NY. Just figured I'd show you my spoiled girl. LOL!! She's doing great! She loves to cuddle and when I come home we say hi and bye to her in the garage. She clucks at us when she hears our voices! LOL!!! I think she's more like a dog than a chicken....

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Wow!! So good to 'see' you, Sally!

1 person likes this.
  8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Thanks Sally...I found it last night by going back in the thread 30 pages or so...now TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMg can someone just fill me in so I dont have to read?????????????????? holy crap

Only 2 of Harmony's serama from Bhep made it, I attempted to save the last one before I went into the hospital but I just couldnt and Eric fell asleep he said and forgot to keep wetting her membrane. : (

To see her two Serama babies out https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/2012-christmas-chicks-photo-shoot I threw a sheet down and grabbed xmas orns out of the box downstairs.... Still not up to par, I am still not turning the eggs in the bator I am too shakey and affraid I will bang and drop them : (... they should be going into lockdown soon, but I still havent checked or candled.

I missed so much on here and the NYDhatch thread, I dont think I can catch up or want to on that thread : ( too much to try to keep up and remember.

links should all be on my profile page btw if u need them ; )

gonna read and try to respond to pm's

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by