Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] pics!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    awwwww how cute!!!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] a hug instead of smack :)

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    That so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYAYYAY!!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I put all the cookie stuff away that was on the counter this morning finally found the energy to do some dishes and clean the counter, no baking this year : ( However, Eric made a little bit of fudge last night! LOL its actually good and I wasnt even hungry impressive!! he was bitching the entire time because he was burning it.... I had alot of cough laugh spasms,... first time in days!

My mom wanted to come help but I wouldnt let her in the house, she doesnt need to help me, she just had her second hip replacement for petes sakes, but later yesterday I had a ring at the doorbell and there was a hepa air purifier, UV light and all gifted from mommasita! Love my momma no matter how old we are! Moms ROCK!

Thank you for thinking of us ; )

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Thanks for the well wishes..... EVERYONE!!!

My fever broke yesterday afternoon, feeling better today, Docs Fri. to check on the pneumonia, heart and figure out what tests are needed along with
    my bonescans...... I just want it all over and fixed, its been 13 long and extremely tough years for me, and I pray we figure it all out sometime soon : (

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by