Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

:D  very nice pictures Penta...those kids are too cute!, Would be hard to pick a favorite picture!...My youngest will be having her first Feb.3rd (-due date), but I think we all know how that goes..or doesn't..heehee, she is just ready to be done(big as a house) all baby though....Yeah, Sally- not too old..she is making me a Grandma!!!...haha:love

Ahhhh, this can NOT be true. I MET you, you hardly look old enough to have kids in middle school let alone grand babies! BTW. Congratulations, do you know yet boy or girl?

Raspberries plant them outside, I think it's still warm enough. The strawberry starts...I think you can put them in wet straw in the basement till spring.....but don't quote me

I'd take the raspberries and plant out and use a clear garbage bag and bag it. The strawberries can be done like that or ruff up a spot add peat moss and plant. Cover with straw.

Ok....not that the older hens are being terrible....but they are picking on the babies.....and so when they followed me all the way up to the house...I let them follow me inside...now I have 3 chirping 9 week olds "foraging" in my living room.

Ok....not that the older hens are being terrible....but they are picking on the babies.....and so when they followed me all the way up to the house...I let them follow me inside...now I have 3 chirping 9 week olds "foraging" in my living room.

OMG!!! Sounds tooooo cute! If my husband wouldnt flip out over it, I'd do that too, lmao!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom