Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

I have had some rock before they have pipped,,,, are they chirping yet ?

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

thank you Sally, my oldest(23 in March) said she is not having kids!, but she is teaching (subing right now) music to kids [​IMG]...likes the little-ones the best, go-figure!...*Mama, those are some fine lookin' eggs you got there, if the babies are as pretty as they are you've got somthin'[​IMG]....still....trying to catch-up..[​IMG].

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Good luck Sally those Marans are buggers to hatch.

Okay, my Mottled Cochin Bantams are 2 roosters, and 3 pullets, I think.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Sending PM

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. LittleMissPurdy

yeah..it's true..(39).just kinda started early..[​IMG]....she is having a girl-Katherine Elisabeth...poor kid, it's gonna take her forever to learn how to spell that! haha...*Missy- my mother "tried" to curse me w/ the whole "hope they are just like you thing", didn't work, they where and are MUCH more behaved!![​IMG]

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Uggg not ready for this tonight!

I am having a sit on my butt day, I cant breath worth **** and taking extra breathing treatments and pain killers and shaking as all get up!! I had to lay the eggs on the pool table to candle as I was afraid to drop them!

I had to help every one of chads marans from BOTH times I hatched his... and they were mixes : (

8. Ray from PA

sent you PM

9. LittleMissPurdy

I hope you don't have to do that..help them..sounds very nerve wracking!..I hope you have help..read about some haveing to do that, man-see now tha tis what makes ME think hard about hatching, the concept is Awesome!!!, but if I would run into that ...[​IMG],,yeah..that's all I'm saying!!

10. Ray from PA

Yes,,, it can be nerve racking,,, and sleepless nights,,[​IMG],, I'm taking time off work so I have better chances of getting something out of the eggs I have set now...... and, of course, I'm setting more next week after these are done and out of the bator,,,,,, go figure,,,,, glutten for punishment I guess.....LOL.... but,,, really like the birds [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by