Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Sally...does the "redhead" look like a V? It might be a Wellie.

2. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Here is my F.......... ugly chicken, I am about to give this girl cayenne pepper! She will not molt for me!

[​IMG]

Just because he is cute, here is my cat Darian, which means wealthy in Persian, his breed. BTW he just got his haircut today. His nickname is Dardog. More like a dog then cat!

[​IMG]

3. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Liking your blue,,, guessing he's a youngster,,,,, love watching them change as they mature, they change so much, even my grown male has changed so much since he finally molted,,, liking him more than before,,, although I think his son's are even nicer than he is,, so can't wait for them to mature.

Are the black hens any of the ones you picked up from me ? They have some nice feathering on them.

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Keeping them in a pen will help keep them from walking up there. Clipping the wings will keep them from flying over it.

5. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Ray he was hatched in June sometime. The pic of the butt, is the black hen I hatched. The other two in the one pic is the ones from your house. The blue hens I could not get to come off the roost. I let them go this time!

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Yeah...now to get them to stay IN the pen.....I guess if they can't fly over it, it should be easier...

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Pretty!

I can't wait for mine to hatch!!! (have I said that once or twice??)

8. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Sally you have some serious peep cuteness going on at your place! I candled my eggs tonight, they are shipped eggs. Black Australorp 16/18 viable! LF B/B/S Cochin 37/50 are viable! Now I got to wait 2 more weeks, then lock down....................

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Hey Sally! I got eggs from Duramax too! BCMs and BLRW.... What did you get?

10. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

I am running that on one of my machines, its a good operating system. Almost zero problems. It was tricky to learn at first, But now i sit around trying to crash it. It has so many free Apps. and software. If you have a windows machine, you should look at this, bc you can download all versions of linux for free if you know where to look. And my linux box hasn't been hit with a virus for over 5 years, and when i got it there was a patch out to fix it in about 4 hours.. also fixed for free.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by