Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Well, it is winter, and the dog is going ballistic! As soon as I opened the door, he was scrambling around, zooming past me, just a little blur of white (he is blond, but it is still very dark outside) whizzing past, not stopping for anything.
gig.gif
It was very funny.

Quote: LMAO ok perfect.... btw she is one of those gold laced cochin... but y doesnt the other have a red head?? Roo?

HATCH UPDATE:
Everyone hatched cept those 2
(AND the day 10 inferts, aircell screw ups I pulled oh and all mine as my Roo isnt doing his job! but he is young yet!)....
I cant believe it, even shipped eggs!!
AGAIN the coolerbator ROCKS!!

HERE they are ALL in the brooder!! Most are on this side of the brooder......

look at those GREY Maran CHICKS!!!

I know that a few are not all dry yet but I keep it about 97 at one spot in the brooder... PLUS 2 Langshan & 6 OE need to go into lockdown by NOON today!! YAY and OMG the cooler bator had a major bleaching early this morning.. drying out and soon ready!

Crappy Crappy Day. I didn't let anyone out yesterday as we were in Philly all day. This morning I let everyone out. All 3 babies came out and went to the small outside waterer. I came back in the house. Fiancee went out awhile later...and later told me he only saw 2 of the babies. So then I went out a bit later...I only saw 2 of the babies..so I went on a hunt...and found one of my cockerels dead behind the water barrel! GRRR!!!!

Then we got a message on the phone from the neighbor up the road. Said that if my ducks are caught on their property again, she's gonna shoot them!!!! I was already planning on keeping everyone in for the next 3 days, as we're leaving for NJ tomorrow afternoon....but now when I come back, I have to clip wings! Something I don't want to do! And how the expletive deleted am I supposed to keep them from WALKING up there???
OH that sucks! agree your gonna have to fence them in : (

I am so sorry about your ROO!! awwww poor thing what happened?

Here is my F.......... ugly chicken, I am about to give this girl cayenne pepper! She will not molt for me!

Just because he is cute, here is my cat Darian, which means wealthy in Persian, his breed. BTW he just got his haircut today. His nickname is Dardog. More like a dog then cat!

I dont know whether to laugh or cry or even run!!!

Back
Top Bottom