Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    Boy that sounds nice!!!Maybe next year,would i be able to sell my totes there?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    Hello!

Who went to the poultry show in Fayette Co. this past weekend? I want to hear about what I missed....

3. Kaitie09

Kaitie09 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    Does anyone know someone in York county that would be willing to butcher our Cornish rocks? Our local butcher shop only does large animals.

4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    Quote:we went, you missed the wind blowing your hair off lol and to me it was cold

but still wouldn't have missed it. not as much there as usually is, but then maybe people were doing more showing than selling out in the lot:D

5. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    Quote:forgot, did see chickens i had never seen before, wyandotte's, he said they were bantams, he had three hens and a couple of roo's, the little hens were gorgeous but no room at the inn for me otherwise i would have bought the hens and one roo [​IMG]

6. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    Quote:forgot, did see chickens i had never seen before, wyandotte's, he said they were bantams, he had three hens and a couple of roo's, the little hens were gorgeous but no room at the inn for me otherwise i would have bought the hens and one roo [​IMG]

You resisted chicken math?! What will power! [​IMG]

7. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    only because i have 13 chicks in my house right now that i have to have room for in the big chicken house later on when they get bigger, can't keep them in the house all winter lol, plus my husband would have pinched my head off, hes tired of building chicken tractors:gig

8. GoldDogsMom

GoldDogsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    Indiana, PA
    I was thinking the same thing! I know me and there is no way I could go to a show and not bring anyone home...like going to a chocolate shoppe and not tasting anything! I have already started my wish list for next spring...

2 Buff Orpingtons
    2 Golden Laced Wyandottes
    2 Light Brahmas
    and 2 more undecided as of yet

and 3 Welsh Harlequin ducklings!

9. GoldDogsMom

GoldDogsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    Indiana, PA
    Quote:[​IMG] pinched your head off [​IMG]

10. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    Quote:hey, thats the one color he had, a golden lace wyandotte, she was soooooooo pretty, the others were one red, and one blue, roos weren't much as far as color but the hens, like i said, were gorgeous,[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by