Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

So ebay is not a good place to buy birds. How do you find out about auctions and places that sell birds.. i got one lead for spring. But I wanna get certain breeds.. where do you look?

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You! Xo.

Unfortunately all the other babies are dead also. I just checked them. They are all shrink wrapped. ...I really don't like this Bator. I have trouble with keeping the temps regulated one lockdown occurs. We have all agreed. This is the absolute worst christmas ever. So many deaths. We just want the day to go away and start over.

And BTW-I said EVERYTHING on my mind to her-I have no regrets if she never talks to me again. She's so self absorbed it is sick. Everything has to revolve around her and that stupid dog.

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

The first place I look is right here. We have amazing people who raise amazing birds, and they're already acclimated to our climate. After that, I look around BYC and see who has what. Then there's Green Dragon for the auction on Friday evenings in Ephrata.

What specifically are you looking for..we can tell you who has what.

4. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Ugh, I agree...you need a redo!

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Well here, silly!! :)

Seroiusly, though. If there is something specific you are looking for you may be able to find it here.

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    So sorry Penta. I think your mom and mine should meet.....

7. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA

Ebay is just one place to get eggs. You can find birds of every shape and size right here. I just decided to chase FBCM eggs on ebay.

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA

Your gonna suggest hitting the dragon right off the bat? I'm sure we can fix up or direct for most any kiind of bird right here without running the dragon ring.

9. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

Well one person says I have a chicken sickness:) but seeing the prices of some birds I think are just to cute, I might be getting cured REAL fast. I like to get a Java,Birchen Marans,Sumatra and a Ixworth But have zero clue on where to get them for non show prices.

10. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Ummm...No..I listed it as a 3rd choice!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by